I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

The minivan part. I can't see it. If you did it, it would ruin my image of you... :poke:

I've always thought the,same about mini vans. However today's small vans get great fuel economy and are comfortable as Hell with any and all creature comforts you could ask for. They can haul 7 people comfortably with luggage in the rear. All while getting 27 MPGs at 80 miles an hour.
Remember , this is a place where you gotta drive to get to places and these places aren't close together. I have five kids and currently have 5 grand kids, I'm gonna need a passenger cruiser .

I understand the images statement but my wife and I have made the best of the mini van rentals as we cruise hours and hours to concert venues, hot springs, national parks, national forests, rivers , dams and waterfalls. The last mini van rental I put 6000 miles on in less than two weeks as I drove through Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington and Montana.
I can spread out in these vehicles, get changed while driving haul anything I need to for the tour and get there safely all at 27 MPGs and a top speed of 109.

A mini van is a great frugal way to transportation bliss.

I've always thought the,same about mini vans. However today's small vans get great fuel economy and are comfortable as Hell with any and all creature comforts you could ask for. They can haul 7 people comfortably with luggage in the rear. All while getting 27 MPGs at 80 miles an hour.
Remember , this is a place where you gotta drive to get to places and these places aren't close together. I have five kids and currently have 5 grand kids, I'm gonna need a passenger cruiser .

I understand the images statement but my wife and I have made the best of the mini van rentals as we cruise hours and hours to concert venues, hot springs, national parks, national forests, rivers , dams and waterfalls. The last mini van rental I put 6000 miles on in less than two weeks as I drove through Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington and Montana.
I can spread out in these vehicles, get changed while driving haul anything I need to for the tour and get there safely all at 27 MPGs and a top speed of 109.

Did you have a stroke or something???
What's next?? You've found God??
We gotta meet before you morph into something unrecognizable.

I have to admit.....

I had one of my vehicles in for warranty repair and the dealer gave me a loaner vehicle. I got in drove it all over the place. I had 3 appointments criss-crossing the Baltimore area. I'm thinking this thing rides nice, steers nice, has some power (270 hp I think) and seems to get good gas mileage. I'm thinking.....what the F is this thing. I get out and walk around the vehicle and on the back of the vehicle its says CARAVAN. Of course it's a 2019 so Mopar has had decades to make all the current improvements. I don't have a reason or any desire to get one but its not a bad vehicle.

Did you have a stroke or something???
What's next?? You've found God??
We gotta meet before you morph into something unrecognizable.

Can't find something that doesnt exist.
I think I did have a stroke or two, sure felt like it .

Trying to simplify life as I get older.
Still have one old car, the Challenger and the truck. The MV would also give the wife something to drive on bad weather days ...

Dave, may I recommend a much more desirable and cooler people hauler. Fits 7 and goes like hell. I love ours and it only has the V6. I can only imagine how much I'd love the SRT.

2018-dodge-durango-srt-left-corner-1500x1000.jpg

Dave, may I recommend a much more desirable and cooler people hauler. Fits 7 and goes like hell. I love ours and it only has the V6. I can only imagine how much I'd love the SRT.

View attachment 339729

Thanks, no. I've been converted . They're cool but I consider that a truck more than a van.
Do they have a stow and go option ?

Really ! And the miles per gallon ?
Not sure on the SRT but our Pentastar V6 gets about 20 around town and 23 on the highway. Of course highway for me in Arizona, Utah and the places I go means 85-90 mph and a lot of mountain climbing so mileage isn't going to be great in anything. @Snotty says he gets I think 27 in his R/T with the 5.7.

That is a big deal on the MV 27 on the highway at high speeds.
I like to be able to get up from behind the wheel and easily climb over the console to get changed or nap ....

Never again will men know the greatness of going to the lumber yard in a car, smelling sawdust from the mill they had right there, and bring home a sheet of plywood to set up the Lionel train set.

Yup. I've had a few Roadmaster and Custom Cruiser bathtub models. Very nice cars to cruise in and haul people and things in.

Back