I wrote a book

Thanks guys and Stan and marion, yeah sure you can be both in the movie when they make it , going on the LOTR timespan it will be about 70 years form now :p

What an astonishing thing a book is. It's a flat object made from a tree with flexible parts on which are imprinted lots of funny dark squiggles. But one glance at it and you're inside the mind of another person, maybe somebody dead for thousands of years. Across the millennia, an author is speaking clearly and silently inside your head, directly to you. Writing is perhaps the greatest of human inventions, binding together people who never knew each other, citizens of distant epochs. Books break the shackles of time. A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic.
[Cosmos, Part 11: The Persistence of Memory (1980)]”
Carl Sagan, Cosmos

cat-congratulations.jpg

To all those guys who would like an autographed book i have been thinking, since for me to send a book to you i would have the book first shipped to me then also ship it out to you i would have to ask a bit extra for the double shipping. Buying the book directly from the link will also get you a shipping charge anyway. I say $37.00 all up for shipping to you with my signature. If you send the money to me as a gift and also PM me I can get the ball rolling, cheers.

To all those guys who would like an autographed book i have been thinking, since for me to send a book to you i would have the book first shipped to me then also ship it out to you i would have to ask a bit extra for the double shipping. Buying the book directly from the link will also get you a shipping charge anyway. I say $37.00 all up for shipping to you with my signature. If you send the money to me as a gift and also PM me I can get the ball rolling, cheers.

That'd work - except I, for one, have already ordered.

I might have to ship it to you and have you sign it - unless you're planning to do a book signing tour.

No worries either way.

Thanks!

That'd work - except I, for one, have already ordered.

I might have to ship it to you and have you sign it - unless you're planning to do a book signing tour.
No worries either way.
Thanks!

Oh it was YOU who bought that book yesterday :p Lulu doesn't say who buys the books, i just get a notice when they sell.

Okay i have some more news to report, i have built a Facebook page to advertise the book and it has a large "About" section giving a brief description of the story as well as some character outlines, it also has the link to be able to purchase directly too. i dont think you need a Facebook account to see the page. If you check the page out and do like it, please dont hesitate to click the "like" button for me :sSig_thanks:

https://www.facebook.com/WollfenBlood

Okay i have some more news to report, i have built a Facebook page to advertise the book and it has a large "About" section giving a brief description of the story as well as some character outlines, it also has the link to be able to purchase directly too. i dont think you need a Facebook account to see the page. If you check the page out and do like it, please dont hesitate to click the "like" button for me :sSig_thanks:

I just hit it

I just read the page........I like it a lot, the book cover also brings out my imagination.

Im definatly digging it. Im a HUGE fantasy and sci-fi fan. Ive got an easy hundred at home right now lol. I do like Tolkien, but my favorite fantasy author is david eddings, hands down. Best of luck and I intend to buy a copy

Back