Imperial Executive Suite

Thanks, There may not be another like it.
So, I'm correct to believe that the " full package" included all options shown including the secretary?
Must have been expensive for that time . I wonder why it was not popular as those features will never be duplicated, unless Tesla can create a virtual secretary when driving on autopilot.

To the gentleman mentioning "suicide doors" aka doors that latch at the B pillars, this is a novel idea. However, I doubt if Chrysler did not pursue this as a valid idea (64 - 66) because of any copycat ism. Rather, you have to remember the genesis of this platform. It was originally used in 1957. Chrysler never liked to spend tons of money on Imperials simply because in most years they never sold more that 17,000 and in many as few as 12,000. To reengineer the doors would have been far to costly for a program that never turned a huge profit. This takes NOTHING away from this era Imperial. It was far ahead of the other two American luxury makes. I always thought of it as an American Mercedes Benz. I speak from experience as my collector car is a 64 Crown.

Back