For Sale Interesting Survivor in the Great White North

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 2 pics of the Cadillac.:wtf:
Nice Imp though!

Nice car! Not crazy about the late-model power seats in it, but it appears they fit OK. Hell, I'd roll in it!
You referring to the pic of the Cadillac seat? The actual pics of the car show what appears to be correct for the car.

Gaaaah! Can't believe I did that! Yeah, I looked at maybe four of the pic at first, including that Caddy seat...oops!

All fixed.

Add copy:

1961 Crown Imperial
$15,000.00

Posted about 19 hours ago
Wildwood, AB T0E 2M0

Listing this 1961 Crown Imperial for my dad. Car is located an hour west of Edmonton near Wildwood. 780-898-2189

61 imp 1.jpg

61 imp 2.jpg

61 imp 3.jpg

61 imp 4.jpg

61 imp 5.jpg

61 imp 6.jpg

Jeff

Jeff, is there a chance of getting a pic of the fender tag off that Imperial? I'm curious on the build date. Been looking for a '61 Mopar of some sort built in a specific month.

Jeff, is there a chance of getting a pic of the fender tag off that Imperial? I'm curious on the build date. Been looking for a '61 Mopar of some sort built in a specific month.

I can't help with that. I just straightened up the sideways photos in the add and posted them. Contact the seller and see if he'll send you a shot of the tag, if they even had them in '61. Might be on the firewall and not on the inner fender if they did have them in '61.

The link to the add is all the way at the very top of the thread in post #1.

Jeff

The data tag on my ‘64s are in drivers door jamb next to the vin tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back