Interior paint codes

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Anybody have any links to sites with Mopar interior paint codes?

Not one auto paint store can match my burgundy interior in my '76 New Yorker.
By computer or by eye.

Found a color chart for Mopar interiors many years ago, but lost it and Google is stumped...

http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/chipdisplay.cgi?year=1976&manuf=Chrysler&smodel=Chrysler&info=&page=2

chrysler_1976__dupont_c_02.jpg

What's the matter with the answers you got here Stan? You had to post on Mofarts too? Really?

He must be over there hoping somebody looks at him sideways so he can start something and see if he can get himself a vacation from the site. Purely for the sport of it.

Moparts guys can come up with the most obscure crap sometimes. I was just giving them a crack at beating out The best and the brightest who all happen to be here.

Thanks, guys.

Um, Chris, I notice you list your cars over there first....

< Sent from my tablet >

Well of course I do Stan, I don't want to sell my junk to my "FCBO" buddies.

Are you saying you don't sleep where you ****?

Oooooooooooo.
Good one..........
You just rained on Bob's parade though. That was so wrong.

That's OK............people make that mistaken identity all the time. Have you ever heard the term Redleg? Red is the color of Artillery.

Field artillery is called the "King of Battle". Conflicts in the 20th century saw artillery become exponentially more effective as indirect fire methods were introduced immediately prior to World War I. During World War I and World War II, field artillery was the single highest casualty-producing weapons system on any battlefield.
Members of the Field Artillery are referred to as "redlegs" because during the American Civil War they were distinguished by scarlet stripes down the legs of their uniform pants. The use of colors to distinguish branches of the United States Army dates to 1851. Branch colors are found on the shoulder straps of officers wearing the blue dress uniform and on branch of service scarves authorized for wear with a variety of uniforms.[SUP][1][/SUP]

Last edited:
Back