Introduction of The Furrrry One

Really? Unless you're not a spam bot... Welcome!

Last edited:
Mmmm the Albertans are coming the Albertans are coming! Welcome fellow Calgarian...'66 great year! What's your story and where's the pictures?

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

I'm beginning to think Mitch and The Furrrry One are one in the same.:poke:

They're not the same person. The story is this:
My son's name is Mitch. Him and I picked up a black 66 Fury 1 2 dr post a few years back before I found the one I currently restored (my sig). He has the first one in his garage and has been tearing it down. When I saw Mitch from Alberta had signed up I thought it must be him so I called him and asked. Nope not him. Later last night he decides to sign up on the board anyway and called himself Furrry One. I have no idea who the first Mitch is. Funny.

I'll make sure my Mitch posts some pics. He is planning on dropping a 505 stroker in the thing.

They're not the same person. The story is this:
My son's name is Mitch. Him and I picked up a black 66 Fury 1 2 dr post a few years back before I found the one I currently restored (my sig). He has the first one in his garage and has been tearing it down. When I saw Mitch from Alberta had signed up I thought it must be him so I called him and asked. Nope not him. Later last night he decides to sign up on the board anyway and called himself Furrry One. I have no idea who the first Mitch is. Funny.

I'll make sure my Mitch posts some pics. He is planning on dropping a 505 stroker in the thing.
Thanks for the clarification.

Sorry for giving such a vague description everyone! Thanks 1fury1 (dad) for clarifying I'm not a fake. And thanks everyone for the welcome!
Like 1fury1 said him and I have the same cars just his is a nut and bolt beauty rest and mine is in the works. I'm currently building the 440 and rear end with a 3.55 trutrac. The body is also a work in progress with about 5 layers of paint to sand away :(.... any tips on paint removal would be great! I will post pics tonight after work!
Thanks

Sorry for giving such a vague description everyone! Thanks 1fury1 (dad) for clarifying I'm not a fake. And thanks everyone for the welcome!
Like 1fury1 said him and I have the same cars just his is a nut and bolt beauty rest and mine is in the works. I'm currently building the 440 and rear end with a 3.55 trutrac. The body is also a work in progress with about 5 layers of paint to sand away :(.... any tips on paint removal would be great! I will post pics tonight after work!
Thanks

In regards to removing paint- big air compressor, 2 sanders, a bunch of 80 grit Harbor Freight sandpaper. 2of us took my 65 down to bare metal in 4 hours, after the trim was off.

Back