Is it wrong of me liking these wheels on a 300?

My opinion, I dont like the choice of wheels. I think you'll get tired of them quick.

But you didnt ask for my opinion so I wont give it :ssshhh:

My opinion, I dont like the choice of wheels. I think you'll get tired of them quick.

But you didnt ask for my opinion so I wont give it :ssshhh:
Not like I can't change them lol
I will go with something nicer later down the road... they are cost effective and come in the sizes I need.

I hate them. Looks like what all the Pakistani cab drivers put on their 250k mile Crown Vics after the curbs and potholes have destroyed the original taxi duty wheels.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I'm considering Diamond Racing...
attachment.php

I've never seen a C with 4 lugs....... Sure those arn't trailer wheels...?

I'd consider widened stock rims with original hubcaps and altered backspacing. The smoothest way to go wider.

My vote goes to the 15" Magnums, but with the Mopar centers. I'm not a fan of the spinners myself.65 Chrysler 300 (10).jpg

66 300.jpg

65 Chrysler 300 (10).jpg

66 300.jpg

These look good nearly everywhere, same thing with spinners for me.

I love the Magnums on slabbies. I was getting a feeling he was looking for something " mild custom / modified.

I just asked a qustion on another forum about what wheels/tires would look good on my 66 300 4 dr hardtop.
I think those wheels look really good on that car.
How do you think they would they look on mine?
I just think this car would look better with 15" wheels and tires.

Chrysler 1.jpg

Chrysler 1.jpg

I just asked a qustion on another forum about what wheels/tires would look good on my 66 300 4 dr hardtop.
I think those wheels look really good on that car.
How do you think they would they look on mine?
I just think this car would look better with 15" wheels and tires.

View attachment 7351
Anything but what you got on there now! Don`t wanna be rude but those are just WRONG!

Anything but what you got on there now! Don`t wanna be rude but those are just WRONG!
I know !! I don't like the way they look either. When the car was painted, the previous owner had them paint the inner circle of the wheel covers. It's hard to see in the picture but it just looks so ...OLD! I have been looking at different wheels and haven't found anything that really grabs me but those Magnums did tickle my fancy. If anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to tell me. I really like this car overall. It has great power, runs great and drives like a dream. I mean, okay, I am a grandfather, but I don't want this car to look like it. I want to take it on the Power Tour in June and I want it to look a little sportier than it does now, even if it is a 4 door.

Last edited:
I think those are restorable. Are the disks dented? They look like the same disks as mine with a different plastic medallion.

They are...Chrysler Corporation did that numerous times over the years to "freshen up" the looks while at the same time saving some $$$.

I have been looking at different wheels and haven't found anything that really grabs me but those Magnums did tickle my fancy. If anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to tell me.

I want to take it on the Power Tour in June and I want it to look a little sportier than it does now, even if it is a 4 door.

The caps on your car look to be original, but the blue center is a bad choice, and 14" wheels are just simply too small, especially when large tires are no longer available for the 14s.

You are only one year away from the Magnums having been an option for the 300, including the 4drht. I think a set of 15"x7" Magnums would be my choice, but if you wanted another option... Magnums would look really good also.

Here's a '68 300 4dr with Magnums, and the 15" wheels will look better yet.

68 300 (98).jpg

68 300 (98).jpg

That looks very cool! What a great advertising picture!

Back