Light

Reaction score
Or can someone tell me the color code?
maxresdefault.jpg
000a6512-3ad7-46a7-8001-283f17fa67df.jpg

Martin

It's beautiful EXCEPT the wheels.

Last edited:
WTF is the attraction of putting on wheels like that on a beautiful classic car.
And the answer is not, " because they are cool looking and I like them".
Give me a valid reason.

WTF is the attraction of putting on wheels like that on a beautiful classic car.
Give me a valid reason.
Same as an 8" lift on a pickup truck. It says " look at me" to a narrow demographic, with no concern for performance or drive ability.

STOP!!!!!

It is not my car!!! I'm just interested in the color! Think it is the color I want for my 300... Ok?

Could be zz-1?

Martin

I think this is an original color. My guess is any of the four between Spice Gold and Dust Gold on the paint chip card azblackhemi posted above. Did you see this one somewhere or is this just a pic from the web?

Give me a valid reason.
There isn't nor will you ever hear of a valid reason. One of the worst trends in the classic car hobby to date.

I think is is either spice gold or dusty gold. I personally would buy the smallest quantity of paint you can get and shoot it on preferably on some sheet metal, clear it and then buff it out.

Only then will you get a good representation of the actual color if you end up not liking the color you start over. Good luck.

BTW the wheels suck. :poke:

I think is is either spice gold or dusty gold. I personally would buy the smallest quantity of paint you can get and shoot it on preferably on some sheet metal, clear it and then buff it out.

Only then will you get a good representation of the actual color if you end up not liking the color you start over. Good luck.

Mike:

I betcha that color is the same as the color on your car.

Give me a valid reason.
Because it's America, and Because he/they can!!!!

I found some pics and a vid on youtube..
Funny that the rims trigger such a discussion ... Ok. Will look once where I get the color here in Germany..need water base color....don't know..maybe dupont

think that's the deal...will do it like you wrote it.

And yes...the wheels suck

Back