Is Wyatt Or @71Polara383 Permanently Gone Too?!

The thread that started it all, pun intended for those who remember, has been deleted. It went from talking about the noise a starter makes, to an issue that had nothing to do with the thread. It should have been handled in a PM, but the member called out Wyatt in a childish way, and Wyatt wasn't having any of that. He dropped some F bombs, while a mod was working with Wyatt and the other member, then toolmanmike jumped in and without looking at what was going on, gave him a week vacation for that.

Then I sold the Cicada, and Wyatt said something to toolmanmike, about leaving threads alone, and dropped an F bomb at him. I saw it immediately, asked him to edit it, which he did. That took all of two minutes. Mike then re-edited the post back to it's original form, and gave Wyatt a two week vacation.

Final straw was someone called someone else a bad name, and Wyatt said he didn't see Mike or Joey, and that was that.

Don't call out a mod if you don't want to get banned.
Hi Scott,
Thanks for the info. I have never thought that words should make a difference. What's the difference between **** and have sex, **** or feces? However, I know some people get offended not by the meaning of the comment, but by selecting words in the comment. It's a shame.

I have had dealings with Mike on one issue, a possible scam, and I thought his advice was helpful. He has also been helpful in sourcing parts and repairs. There's two-sides to every coin, including me. Ben

1652911189244.png

Probably everyone on all sides of these issues would be better served if they asked "would I do this or say this if I was in person with the people in this thread"

"Free speech" means you have a right to criticize a government.

"Free speech" is not a right nor a license to be a dick and say whatever you want to whomever you want whenever you want wherever you want.

A message board is not a public forum. It's is not a town square.

FCBO is a private entity meaning if you support individual property rights, you MUST support and agree to the rules and regs Joey sets out on HIS site.

If I go to your house, I don't get to insult your wife in the name of 'free speech'.

Ain't that the truth.

I might beg to differ while I try to be respectful to those who Own where I stand.

FCBO is a private entity meaning if you support individual property rights, you MUST support and agree to the rules and regs Joey sets out on HIS site.
His site his rules I get it, but there is one huge caveat. He applied his own rules in an arbitrary and inconsistent fashion. Some of us then spoke out, pointing out the emperor is wearing no clothes, and some so adamantly it got them banned.

His site his rules I get it, but there is one huge caveat. He applied his own rules in an arbitrary and inconsistent fashion. Some of us then spoke out, pointing out the emperor is wearing no clothes, and some so adamantly it got them banned.
Narcissistic behavior never admits an error, much less ever an apology.

I try to think about my part in a disagreement as well as how I can improve and make it right. Many don’t. Ever.

Since I got a few red X's, I'm trying to figure out which part is unagreeable.
I'd very much like to know what is disagreeable with my post.
Perhaps I am wrong and would like to reconsider my position. Please see below.

Very unfortunate that folks have soft hearts and soft minds.
Should everyone have soft hearts and minds. Be kind to each other at all times and let others no kind words dictate my own mood and not be able to blow off jack asses opinions?
This site was something else when they were here. Tons more info and response's.
Were there not more responses for questions asked? Seems there were immediate responses when someone was in need of information.
I joined just before they were removed. Just before the whole CENSORSHIP thing happened.
Someone's feelings were hurt and this site lost a TON of knowledge.
Can't argue that one. A ton of knowledge left the site overnight.
Not to put down those who are here and have helped me with multiple things while I have been a member. Thanks guys!!

Some of us, have friends who are jack asses but are good folks and lots of info. We just deal with em and don't let em bother us. It's called life.
One small thing I learned in public school was that I didn't really like my teachers, but they were there to help me and share information with me. If I had personal feelings, I had to get over them in order to retain and use the knowledge that is being handed out. It's up to me to be able to decipher the lessons and knowledge. I've got a great friend who is a total jack *** when he teachs. He like to yell and doesn't understand when I dont get it and have to ask again. Whatever. take a breath and get over his way of teaching, or yelling. haha
Bring the bullies back, please. Not for the sake of those with soft feelings. But for those of us who can not get our panties all bunched up.
Our society has become such panderers to the women. Sure, I love women and there are lots of women who are smarter than me. But the women have removed the masculinity of our society. The women, and the men who follow have made our children little pussies. That in turn has made many of you grown men unable to just block out a jerk and get on with your day.
Has your lack of masculinity made you blind so that you agree with men in women's sports. Dominating them. Since we are "equal".
Censoring people's words is not correct. As you can see in the current state of affairs. Democrats have all the rights to talk about stuff, but when a repulblican says something, it's RACIST. What they have to say doesn't get the light that it should. Welcome to the second stages of censorship.
You who censor will reap the "rewards".
As you can see, members have been lost. Gold memberships have not been paid for by them. Others are not willing to get a gold membership as they don't want to support the system financially. Censorship has not helped the owners of this site(except perhaps they feel they dont' have to act like parents daily). All it has helped is your feelings. Not Joey's pocket book.

Should everyone have soft hearts and minds. Be kind to each other at all times and let others no kind words dictate my own mood and not be able to blow off jack asses opinions?

Were there not more responses for questions asked? Seems there were immediate responses when someone was in need of information.

Not to put down those who are here and have helped me with multiple things while I have been a member. Thanks guys!!

One small thing I learned in public school was that I didn't really like my teachers, but they were there to help me and share information with me. If I had personal feelings, I had to get over them in order to retain and use the knowledge that is being handed out. It's up to me to be able to decipher the lessons and knowledge. I've got a great friend who is a total jack *** when he teachs. He like to yell and doesn't understand when I dont get it and have to ask again. Whatever. take a breath and get over his way of teaching, or yelling. haha

Our society has become such panderers to the women. Sure, I love women and there are lots of women who are smarter than me. But the women have removed the masculinity of our society. The women, and the men who follow have made our children little pussies. That in turn has made many of you grown men unable to just block out a jerk and get on with your day.
Has your lack of masculinity made you blind so that you agree with men in women's sports. Dominating them. Since we are "equal".
Censoring people's words is not correct. As you can see in the current state of affairs. Democrats have all the rights to talk about stuff, but when a repulblican says something, it's RACIST. What they have to say doesn't get the light that it should. Welcome to the second stages of censorship.
As you can see, members have been lost. Gold memberships have not been paid for by them. Others are not willing to get a gold membership as they don't want to support the system financially. Censorship has not helped the owners of this site(except perhaps they feel they dont' have to act like parents daily). All it has helped is your feelings. Not Joey's pocket book.
This site reflects society in the West, mind control freaks find many a willing participant who will parrot their nonsense in order to feel good. Restrictions on free speech, censorship and declaring some words evil has had the effect of instant self censoring. Attacking, ridiculing and banning those who do not conform just means that none of those people have the backbone to question authority or have the foresight to understand that they are shitting in their own nests.

When a person gives you a red X and then doesn't reply with what they disagree with, it says a lot more about that person than it says about you. In my opinion, a red X is worthless unless it is followed by an explanation.

Back