Is Wyatt Or @71Polara383 Permanently Gone Too?!

When a person gives you a red X and then doesn't reply with what they disagree with, it says a lot more about that person than it says about you. In my opinion, a red X is worthless unless it is followed by an explanation.
They have no facts to argue with, it's why they act like they act.

When a person gives you a red X and then doesn't reply with what they disagree with, it says a lot more about that person than it says about you. In my opinion, a red X is worthless unless it is followed by an explanation.

They have no facts to argue with, it's why they act like they act.

I don't need to explain ****! Why don't you two go discuss this, and let me know your answer!

I am not a "snowflake" but I do believe in respecting each other. That is why there are rules for conduct on this web site. If you break those rules there should be consequences. You can disagree with someone without shouting at them or cussing them out. It may take more creativity to do but it can be done. Just uses more patience to do. We are here to help each other no matter if the person is standing on the last nerve you have.

Best thing to do is live by the "Golden Rule". Treat others as you would like to be treated.

I don't need to explain ****! Why don't you two go discuss this, and let me know your answer!
To be clear, I wrote the 1st quote in this post. I don't need a conference with anyone, because I have no additions, deletions, substitutions, and/or changes to make. What I wrote is what I believe and I stand by it. If you don't like that, that's up to you.

Back