It´s time for the Slab picture thread

Nice plate from Iowa! :poke:

The fury is completle repainted……..in the orig color.
In the picture the new owner just ready to drive it home.
grand coupe.jpg

Great day for a ride in the convertible today! 60 degrees and sunny with little wind. Ran a few errands
convertible 1.jpeg

Above is my stepdad putting the top down
convertible 2.jpeg

Ran an errand to the parts store.
convertible 3.jpeg
Even did a little railfanning, what a great day! (Taking the S/23 out tomorrow, getting the exhaust fixed)

Actually not a lot left. Problem is my SMS seat covers are sitting in a little town in north Dakota. The border closed up a couple of days before it arrived. So I am sticking a ugly stinky 66 Newport seat in it for the time being.
This is my way of eliminating the gear indicator from the speedometer

Actually not a lot left. Problem is my SMS seat covers are sitting in a little town in north Dakota. The border closed up a couple of days before it arrived. So I am sticking a ugly stinky 66 Newport seat in it for the time being.
This is my way of eliminating the gear indicator from the speedometer

You could get them mailed to you from North Dakota. The border is still open to commercial traffic.

Kevin

Yes, tach. Has 4 digits but only 3 light up till engine is running. I am nervous that it might be too bright after dark.

Trucks are still crossing the border. I know several drivers and am working on a scam, er I mean plan.
If I could connect with a Somalia dude who was walking up my problem is solved.
Yes USPS and canada post are one of my alternative methods.

Trucks are still crossing the border. I know several drivers and am working on a scam, er I mean plan.
If I could connect with a Somalia dude who was walking up my problem is solved.
Yes USPS and canada post are one of my alternative methods.

That's the cheapest option. Canada Post only charges $5 to clear Customs. FedEx and UPS will bend you over on brokerage fees.

Kevin

I have been bent over by the postal system and their surprise fee's.
But I really appreciate the heads up just the same

Decided to run the Newport back and forth to work for the week since Spring seems to be upon us, I love driving that car!
IMG_8948[1].JPG

Back