It's All Graham's Fault

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
That Laura and I bought this 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited today.

IMG_20190806_184633.jpg

I had been talking to Graham for the last month about getting Laura into a Jeep Cherokee, as she can't sit down into cars so easily. He gave me some good advice about a couple cars we looked at, and helped me to get a good price, well how to go about getting a good price. We went to the dealership of a classmate of Laura's, and he did even better on the price than I was expecting, he beat the EP by at least $700. And the other good news is that I will be taking over payments and driving duties in the 2012 Charger we have.

IMG_20190806_184617.jpg

So I bought my first new vehicle with Laura, her second new ride. Has all the options she wanted, power passenger seat, and power liftgate top the list, and those were ones she wouldn't do without. Plenty of miles ahead with this one.

Thanks again Graham!

Last edited:
Does that mean you get to lose the Avenger?
I had already loaned it to the stepson and his fiance. They drove it so much, and the fiance loves it, so we agreed on a price and they will be buying it next month after their wedding. They've driven it more in a month than I did in six months. I'm sure I'll see it a lot.

That Laura and I bought this 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited today.

View attachment 307304

I had been talking to Graham for the last month about getting Laura into a Jeep Cherokee, as she can't sit down into cars so easily. He gave me some good advice about a couple cars we looked at, and helped me to get a good price, well how to go about getting a good price. We we t to the dealership of a classmate of Laura's, and he did even better on the price than I was expecting, he beat the EP by at least $700. And the other good news is that I will be taking over payments and driving duties in the 2012 Charger we have.

View attachment 307305

So I bought my first new vehicle with Laura, her second new ride. Has all the options she wanted, power passenger seat, and power liftgate top the list, and those were ones she wouldn't do without. Plenty of miles ahead with this one.

Thanks again Graham!

Wow that’s very nice of you Scott I was very glad to help you or any member here who wants information on a new vehicle from FCA.

Congrats! Sabrina’s Dad just bought one of these a month or 2 back. Nice little ride. Pretty comfortable. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I have stolen it a couple times lol. It has the little 2.0 turbo. It has a little pep to it.

What engine did you go with?

Back