It's -Fn cold out here

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
419386716_10159426041680966_2128132435271602110_n.jpg

I know. I'm old enough to have grown up in the F times. :lol:
I can't wrap my head around Celsius outdoor temperatures. My brain works in inches and Fahrenheit.

I can do a lot of metric length conversions in my head... but 20C (68F) and 0C (32F) are the only Celsius temperature that my brain wraps around without any real thinking when it comes to outdoor temperature. I worked in a 20 +/- 1C room for many years.

Lucy likes it outside too.

View attachment 638139
I mentioned the Great Dane I got in North Carolina in your thread about your pup...

It was winter when I got the Dane and he had no clue what so ever to do about a foot of snow. Other Great Danes I had loved the snow... This guy just got confused. We had to shovel a path for him so he could "do his business".

One of my Danes from about 15+ years ago. I had a video of another one running in the snow, but I can't find it.

EKdirmr.jpg

cXVRGoC.jpg

5A6FqRe.jpg

Just got a "Public Safety Alert" on my cell. Heavy lake effect snow and whiteouts west of here. Commercial travel banned on I90 from Rochester to the PA state line. Total travel ban in Erie Co. later tonight.

Just got a "Public Safety Alert" on my cell. Heavy lake effect snow and whiteouts west of here. Commercial travel banned on I90 from Rochester to the PA state line. Total travel ban in Erie Co. later tonight.
Plows won’t be out to clear our gravel road until Monday.

Lots of stuck semis on I-90 here in South Dakota and cars in ditches.

It’s not snowing here now, but winds 20-30 with higher gusts are creating lots of drifts.

Back