Junkyard in Wilton NH

V8Pacer

Reaction score
BlanchardAutoFuryE .jpg
BlanchardAutoFuryF .jpg

Blanchard Auto Salvage 47 Greenville Road

BlanchardAutoNY .jpg

I took this picture because I know someone on here gets overly excited about power vent Windows. I think this is a 1965 New Yorker.

I visited there once in the 90's,Lots of old Mopars. Probably a rarity for New England these days. I was there for 1964-1966 Imperials, But at that time all they had was several from the 1950's! So I didn't get much ! LOL

Looks like those cars have been there a long, long time.

Drool.....power vents....

Any Formal's in there?
Don't remember seeing any formals. They do have a mid-70s full-size wagon. Yes, these cars have been there for a very long time. Mostly just fun to look at not much for parts unless you need glass or miscellaneous hardware.

BlanchardAutoFord .jpg

I thought this car was interesting. 1960 Ford Galaxie two-door wagon. Behind the Ford Galaxie Is a late 50s Cadillac limousine. They have two or three of these. They also have a mid-1950s Chrysler limousine as well. I think the Chrysler is a new arrival, it's in the front lot and its complete as well. Also saw two or three first-generation barracudas. Two of them have good rear glass.

1960 Ford Galaxie two-door wagon.
That is one rare model. Very desirable. Not a Galaxy, though.

"The basic station wagon, trimmed like an equivalent Fairlane, seated six passengers and was built in $2,586 Tudor Ranch Wagon"
-HMM

1960-ford-2-door-ranch-wagon-351-windsor-coy-wheels-super-nice-and-very-rare-1.jpg

And even rarer...

f0f858417ce002e00cd16b111f6ce327.jpg

Last edited:
Don't remember seeing any formals. They do have a mid-70s full-size wagon. Yes, these cars have been there for a very long time. Mostly just fun to look at not much for parts unless you need glass or miscellaneous hardware.

Same condition as most of the cars at Leon's junkyard in Culpepper, Va. Glass and metal trim is about all that is still useful.

DSC02174.JPG

Back