Rescued this from the junkyard

Congrats ,nice car! In the first pic it looks like the engine is out it is sitting so high. But you say you drove it home or did you trailer it?? More pics!!!!
I agree but I have to wonder where that big wet spot came from underneath? Nice pick.

Welcome and Congrats on the find, quick action, and getting the title work tidied-up. Now, you can progress with things knowing that all is well and it is yours.

CBODY67

Nice find! Why would someone junk a car in that good of original shape? Title issues suck, but it’s still good that the yard recognized its value as a whole car and didn’t just cut it up from the start.
I wondered that myself, and thank goodness they didn't immediately put it out for us vultures! When the previous owner called, he said he sold it for about $1800 3 or 4 years ago. I guess it got passed around and for some unknown reason, it ended up junked. It actually runs great besides plugging up fuel filters after I filled the tank:(

THANK YOU FOR SAVING HER! Great save and I am glad you did. How could someone just toss away such a nice example? I am sure we will all be looking forward to watching the progress and good luck.

Great save, hope you'll keep and enjoy it!

What would be really cool is if it was a slant 6 with 3 on the column.

Nice car, did they have any '66 Dodges on racks? :rofl:

That's cool you got to drive it home, it close!

Very nice Fury, just enough brain cells at the yard, luckily.

THANKS for saving another one. Glad you got the title issue worked out, THAT could have been a real spoiler...…….

Back