Junkyard Mopar C-Bodies, Many Parts

I wonder if the 69` green new yorker had the sentinel system , I`m looking for one.

Rattle Trap,

Man with all the AMD repop parts avail, somebody needs to rescue that 68 rustrunner , and make it back into a road runner.

I need to know, are there any good 69 rectangle reflectors not cracked discolored or faded. Minor scratches are ok, i can micro sand and either polish or clearcoat them. We need 2 red and 2 amber ones for ny sons 69 cuda notchback basketcase. We could use the diecast housings and retainers if they are decent too. I think you can get the rears fronts and rears from a 69 fury, and off 69 polara or monaco. I cant use housings w broken studs i have a couple of those already. I would need the sheetmetal retainers and the attaching nuts too. Any ideas on what you would want for a nice set of 4 of these?

Thanks
Matt

2017-05-20-00-28-15-1807653551.jpg

2017-05-20-00-28-10--1976574599.jpg

2017-05-20-00-27-28-193272785.jpg

Last edited:
Rattle Trap,

Man with all the AMD repop parts avail, somebody needs to rescue that 68 rustrunner , and make it back into a road runner.

I need to know, are there any good 69 rectangle reflectors not cracked discolored or faded. Minor scratches are ok, i can micro sand and either polish or clearcoat them. We need 2 red and 2 amber ones for ny sons 69 cuda notchback basketcase. We could use the diecast housings and retainers if they are decent too. I think you can get the rears fronts and rears from a 69 fury, and off 69 polara or monaco. I cant use housings w broken studs i have a couple of those already. I would need the sheetmetal retainers and the attaching nuts too. Any ideas on what you would want for a nice set of 4 of these?

Thanks
Matt
Ummm... Matt, Rattle Trap's last posting here was December of 2013... it never hurts to try, he might still be lurking.:poke:

I am curious, since you dug this thread up from obscurity... @detmatt Do you know if this place still exists? :)

Damn. I put feelers out on the A, B, C forums looking for these. Last set i found a few years ago at my local yard before this 69 notchie was even a thought. I bought them to resell to finance the parts i bought there for my project. They were in good condition. If i had that 69 notch back then i would have kept them.

[QUOTE="Moparmat2000, If i had that 69 notch back then i would have kept them.[/QUOTE]

That's how it works........ And you can't buy them for what you sold yours for. :BangHead:

Yep. Probably. I had a minty 74 dart hood and nice inner fender wells front and rear from a parts car i stripped, long before this barracuda. If i had the cuda i would have kept the hood and the sheetmetal. If i lived on a sizeable chunk of property i would have just kept what was left of that dart and would have picked off it. But it had to go once it came apart, and i sold the hood. I got another 74 hood for it but its not as nice as the one i let go.

Last edited:
Back