For Sale Just $.51 cents a day could save this New Yorker's life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmine,
You do know these cars...I notice the good pic of the rear bumper. Takes away any fears that it has the dreaded R body chrome peel that no chrome shop will touch (that I've found). I would put a built 451 build in it, a set of Mirada wheels with wide whites and blow some minds.

Carmine,
You do know these cars...I notice the good pic of the rear bumper. Takes away any fears that it has the dreaded R body chrome peel that no chrome shop will touch (that I've found). I would put a built 451 build in it, a set of Mirada wheels with wide whites and blow some minds.

I didnt see that coming from you but I like your thinking

I didnt see that coming from you but I like your thinking

This is a car where I can get behind an engine swap. A smogged out 318/360 plays no role in the car's character. Consider these a clearance-sale blank canvas. (I would keep an E58 car original because; rare.) On the other hand, a big block C can be massaged internally to great effect while maintaining an OE/sleeper look.

Thanks for the pictures, that sure is one tempting car! Id keep it original and enjoy it! Is the front bumper as nice as the rear? Yes those aluminum bumpers are impossible to find that are not peeling! My 81 Imp has the same! Is it missing the pin striping between the two tonning? has it been repainted?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back