Just in; Obama first at being worst

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
Since WWII.

July 2, 2014 - Obama Is First As Worst President Since WWII, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; More Voters Say Romney Would Have Been Better

President Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II, 33 percent of American voters say in a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today. Another 28 percent pick President George W. Bush.

Ronald Reagan is the best president since WWII, 35 percent of voters say, with 18 percent for Bill Clinton, 15 percent for John F. Kennedy and 8 percent for Obama, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University poll finds. Among Democrats, 34 percent say Clinton is the best president, with 18 percent each for Obama and Kennedy.

Obama has been a better president than George W. Bush, 39 percent of voters say, while 40 percent say he is worse. Men say 43 - 36 percent that Obama is worse than Bush while women say 42 - 38 percent he is better. Obama is worse, Republicans say 79 - 7 percent and independent voters say 41 - 31 percent. Democrats say 78 - 4 percent that he is better.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-...y-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2056

Reagan has sure been the best acting president of the US. ;)

Reagan was the best POTUS, period. He replaced Carter, who up to that time, was the worst President in at least 100 years. Now, the Zero has that distinction of being the very worst.

its-all-bushs-fault.jpg

images

images

I'm not saying who is the worst, they are all crooks IMO. It's just kind of funny how each president inherits the sh*t from the guy before and gets blamed for everything that happens. W got a relatively low deficit that he raised as fast as he could, all in the name of saving oil, I meanthe world from terrorists, Obamy got a war he didn't want, but kept doing the same thing as W, and also took away a lot of freedoms in the way of saving the planet, think CAFE standards. Too bad they don't watch the movie Dave, and realize there are practical ways to help this country without stepping all over the common people who have to foot the bill for ALL these arrogant a holes who profit off of everything they do. I'd rather listen to my dog fart then ever listen to ANY politician. I'm done now, and I don't feel better.

I was only a kid when Reagan was president, but it sure seems like this country could use another RR right about now.

That unemployment rate ONLY includes people that are currently collecting unemployment benefits, and does NOT include people who have dropped out of the workforce, have run out of unemployment benefits, the disabled, or welfare recipients. The REAL unemployment rate is closer to 28%. That 8.2% number is pure smoke and mirrors. The Zero administration has changed the way those numbers are cooked three times in the past six-and-a-half years, gang, all to fit their political agenda to lie to Americans that everything is unicorn dust and fairy farts!!!

Wait! You don't see how flawed this survey is???
Look at who was surveyed.
Voters. So far, they have been the biggest idiots to date.
And don't forget. People who sell stuff on CL also vote....
And Walmart people...
And residents of Cambidge, home to Hahvahd...

Posted via Topify on Android

Wait, do you mean to tell me, or us, that a sampling from 3184 people (or however many they asked) is not an accurate representation of the collective at that given time in life? Surely it has to be within .000001% of what we all are thinking!

I had a survey that was 100% accurate, that politicians lead to drinking! Time for that beer! (it's after noon here for all you proper people out there, but I work nights so my 6am is really 6pm. Wait, I have 8 days off, so what time is it really? Setting my decoder ring to S5. April 26 1964? Let me recalibrate...

And Walmart people...

Yeah before moving here I used to blame the politicians for sucking. Now that I'm in the land of fruits and nuts I realize it's the people that suck. People that suck continue to elect other people that suck. I thought Carlin made it all up.

My entire family are lackies. They ***** and complain about taxes, illegals (though they have no clue about real illegals) and everything the media whips them up about.. but they continue to vote for the same party that keeps screwing them.. Devil you know I guess.

People that suck continue to elect other people that suck. I thought Carlin made it all up.

That man was right on the money. I don't do what he did on election day, so I still don't have anything to show for. (carlin fans will get that)

Politicians still suck though.

I truly believe that most people are morons.
I have made it my mission to therefore not do what most people do.
I am oft criticized by most people for not doing what most people do.
I'd be a moron to listen to most people.
For that reason I REFUSE TO VOTE. Whoever I vote for can never win because most people will vote for the other guy.

Based on Bill Hick's assessment of the presidency, and given Romney's statement during the election campaign where he told a room of wealthy Republican donors "I don't care about 47% of the electorate" this characterization in the video wouldn't have been far off the mark if Romney had been elected. But nonetheless, the money is all going to the top because the House in particular will not forget their constituency.

We have a lot of intelligent people in the nation. The real question though, is how many of them have wisdom? In the end, it is at least as important.

T
And Walmart people...

Funny how they all love their guy on Election Day, but two years later....

Wait, do you mean to tell me, or us, that a sampling from 3184 people (or however many they asked) is not an accurate representation of the collective at that given time in life? Surely it has to be within .000001% of what we all are thinking!

If the sample was drawn correctly, it wouldn't matter if they surveyed 1,000 or 100,000, the results would be the same. As it is they would have had to start out with 10,000 to 15,000 contacts I order to get 1,447 to give their opinions. However, there are no facts here, no real research. Your guy, whoever that may be, isn't really in the top 12 worst ever, just because Dr. Schwartz, Ph.D works for a university and says so. Hell, the opinions weren't even formed in real time. Two respondents age 50-64 said that Eisenhower was the worst. Really? He sure made a bad impression on a couple of zero to ten year old kids.

If the sample was drawn correctly, it wouldn't matter if they surveyed 1,000 or 100,000, the results would be the same. there are no facts here, no real research. QUOTE]

I don't normally weigh in on political crap like this but i've not seen any real stats here either. The percentage of folks polled that thought Obama was the worst was 33% ..... Not a landslide and Ya gotta figure around 75% of them were likely biggots.
As for unemployment ..... The jobs left long before the present adminstration. And what was left was replaced with robots. Yet the higher learning institutes are still over charging for near useless MBA's, & BA's instead of vocation training.

T

Funny how they all love their guy on Election Day, but two years later....

If the sample was drawn correctly, it wouldn't matter if they surveyed 1,000 or 100,000, the results would be the same. As it is they would have had to start out with 10,000 to 15,000 contacts I order to get 1,447 to give their opinions. However, there are no facts here, no real research.

It's 6 years later but no matter.

And I think you're missing the point, Quinnipiac University isn't known for being a conservative bastion. Quite the opposite. I'd venture the actual percentages are far worse if an accurate sampling were drawn upon.

I never believe in any public poll results. Period. Public polls are stupid and are conducted by attention whores to justify their own importance.

It's 6 years later but no matter.

And I think you're missing the point, Quinnipiac University isn't known for being a conservative bastion. Quite the opposite. I'd venture the actual percentages are far worse if an accurate sampling were drawn upon.

Um...last presidential election I voted in was in 2012, the election referenced in the article. My company has provided sample for Quinnipiac in the past, not sure about this one, but I have no doubt the sample was accurate. It's a targeted sample skewed by design, but a sample non the less.

If your post was to show some sort of irony here, then I believe you are the one missing the point. Dr. Schwartz and his university did not inadvertently "diss" their guy as some radio talk show hosts may want you to believe, rather, it shows the fickle nature of the voting population, and just how unreliable voter opinion polls really are, as Al Gore found out in 2000.

Um...last presidential election I voted in was in 2012, the election referenced in the article. My company has provided sample for Quinnipiac in the past, not sure about this one, but I have no doubt the sample was accurate. It's a targeted sample skewed by design, but a sample non the less.

If your post was to show some sort of irony here, then I believe you are the one missing the point. Dr. Schwartz and his university did not inadvertently "diss" their guy as some radio talk show hosts may want you to believe, rather, it shows the fickle nature of the voting population, and just how unreliable voter opinion polls really are, as Al Gore found out in 2000.

Well the 6 year comment was speaking to the fact he's been there for 6 years. It's not like he's new to the job.

Sorry I don't have time to listen to radio guys, I haven't done that in years. I've racked up 4400 minutes of conference calls in the past 20 days, the last thing I'm going to do is listen to someone else drone on for hours, especially when they're not paying me. Nope, the information came out of a local conversation. I just found it interesting that his supporters seem to be trying to distance themselves. My guess is for guilt free support of Clinton or Warren... There's nothing inadvertent about it. Statistics lie and you can lie with statistics, right?

Back