Just joined the party. 67 Newport Custom.

Reaction score
She's a beauty, and purred all the way to the highway where she blew a tire. The rubber was rotted all the way around. Got new whitewalls waiting for her.

Here's to rolling in style boys. I wonder what the next surprise might be? She's been sitting for a while. PO only took her out but a few times a year.

She's gonna hit the drive-in next weekend.
Forum wont let me up a pic so link below.
Picture

Leave the pipes, will people say "don't like the car because of the pipes" or "don't like pipes because of the car" you will get more attention than most Hemi cars

Very nice!

Triple black was not a common color combo back in 1967.

I have the same car in white with a black top and interior. Yours is much, much, nicer.

Jeff

Nice ride. Triple black looks awesome. I like the chrome reverse rims with the baby moon caps.

Very nice Wolfgang! Welcome to the forum also! :thumbsup:

Very nice.
bnXA0jm.jpg

Welcome aboard! Very nice car. Congrats on taking the Newp to work. Every time I drove one of my classics to work, the way there and back was like a mini vacation. Enjoy, and if the pipes float your boat so be it. All the best Retroman.

Nice looking car you have there. But Elwood Engel knew what he was doing, and as flashy as he was, he didn't design the car with side pipes. Or mudflaps. Just sayin'. I do like the reverse half moons though!

103_0875.JPG

I'd leave it as is. I wouldn't put them on in a million years but, it don't look bad.

I have some random interior parts from a 67 Newport if you need anything. I had access to one and stripped most of the interior. Sold quite a bit on here.

Back