Kind of a big deal in my neck of the woods

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
For those country music fans, Luke Bryan is kind of a big deal. He is playing at many Major league Baseball stadiums. This fall he is has scheduled 6 farms, where he will be playing. The first stop is a farm in the area I grew up and only 15 miles from where I currently live.

Luke Bryan Gives Details for 2018 Farm Tour

The Springfork Farm family, I have know all my life. I have painted for nearly everyone in their family and am painting at the grandfather's house in September. His grandson currently runs the farm.

I am honestly not a huge fan, but I would not miss this for anything. Very cool for our local farming community.

Not a huge Luke Bryan fan, but I love the farm concert concept

Last edited:
I love it when big time musicians take their time & talent to help the average working guy.
I don't think his wallet will be hurting any. It's a different world in music now, they are marketing folks, and know how to sell their brand. Always wanted to go to a farm concert.

Last edited:
Sounds great I use to go to the farm aid concerts with neil Young, Willie Nelson etc. They are fun events that are a good cause. I hope you enjoy the show.

This should be fun and I will know a lot of the concert goers. I am trying not to think about the logistics of getting in and out. I am planning on getting there early and staying late.

The family farm essentially rents 100 acres for the event. The parking area is a bean field this year and he planted a short season crop too, so the beans should be cut well before the concert.

We need to hope for dry weather however because the bean fieldfield be a mud hole if it rains.

A little glimpse of the general layout.

Luke-Bryan-Aerial-2.png

Last edited:
This should be fun and I will know a lot of the concert goers. I am trying not to think about the logistics of getting in and out. I am planning on getting there early and staying late.

The family farm essentially rents 100 acres for the event. The parking area is a bean field this year and he planted a short season crop too, so the beans should be cut well before the concert.

We need to hope for dry weather however because the bean fieldfield be a mud hole if it rains.

A little glimpse of the layout.

View attachment 187981
What a great place to hold an event like this. It is absolutely beautiful .Nice and simple not some ripoff uncomfortablecrowded stadium. I'm jealous wish I lived nearby. I am sure you will have a great time.

Back