Laser rust remover - anyone use or have experience?

Sorry, I don´t have experience, but that would work in reality. Laser is used to remove tattoos from inside skin, so it could be able to remove rust from surface as well.

Seems amazingly cheap. According to a YouTube video from 2017 (Wonder World), the 20 watt unit was 80,000.00 and a 1000 watt unit was 500,000.00.
Keep us informed how it goes if you get one.

Last edited:
That website link above says $39.99, marked down from $299. Scam.

In the "About Us" page, it reads:

As augustine rodin said, life is not without beauty, but a beautiful eyes. The charm of forever, we inspired by everyday life details. Provide personalized charm for your loved ones, to show your personality charm. charm

If you are interested in any of our jewelry or want to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with exclusive services to help you remember precious time or important people in your life. Because of our interesting products and first-class customer service, hope that from now on you received beautiful fashion jewelry from our website.

Seems this is a real product that is in the $50k range, but that site selling it you linked is a scam.

I'm sure it'll be like the Wonder World guy commented - initial PC CD writers were 50,000, several years later under 1000.

This technology will be a good tool once a quality long lasting unit at an affordable price becomes available. Possibly a potential business opportunity, mobile laser paint removal - like mobile sand blasting today.

Having worked with lasers, that should definitely work. However, as others have said, it's probably a scam if it's that cheap. I'd just stick with a wire wheel and sand paper for a while.

not worth the risk. just pay the doctor :lol:
th?id=OIP.gRRgHQ5BNx1rZAyYKPOsVQHaLG&pid=15.jpg

Purely anecdotal, and focusing more on the website than the science...

A few months ago, one of my kids was on Facebook and knew I was looking for a gaming computer for my youngest. She saw an ad, clicked on it, found a site with several models of high end gaming laptops, and in an effort to surprise her brother (and lighten my load) she ordered one for $179. Keep in mind, this is normally a $1,600 laptop, but was being sold as "refurbished - like new/mint condition."

When the T-shirt arrived from China 3 weeks later, it didn't even fit her.

A lot of Chinese companies are selling cheap items (clothing, fake jewelry, etc) via fake fronts. So you order a Laser Rust Removal System, they send you a tracking number a few days later, then packages "get delayed" and when it finally arrives, it's an item that the company ACTUALLY sells, but you've missed your window on a chargeback and now have a $180 V Neck T-Shirt.

Back