For Sale Last of the Big Woody Wagons - 1977 Chrysler T&C Halifax, NS Canada $11,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg B.

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...ry/1019231390?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I saw this car on the street last week. Sounds like it might be a former Gesswein car. Crazy price. Claimed 150,000KM, or just under 100,000 miles.

"last of the Big Woody Wagons - the 1977 Town & Country was the most luxurious of all of them; full power options including windows, locks, seat, antenna, ps/pb, tinted glass, Auto Temp II a/c, AMFM Search tune stereo, tilt and telescope leather seating for 8 passengers with the optional 3rd row seats, fitted with electric brake controller, heavy duty towing package; original glossy paint - time capsule - came from dealer collection in North Dakota - rust free.

440 Engine powerful and quiet - have replacement carburetor which comes with the car.

Over $14,000 invested - asking $11,500
Email inquiries welcome."

The pics also show a '67 Imperial convertible that I have seen at shows. It looks like it has undergone some restoration since the last time I saw it.

77tc1.JPG77tc2.JPG77tc3.JPG77tc4.JPG

77tc1.JPG

77tc2.JPG

77tc3.JPG

77tc4.JPG

I'll take that sweet '67 Imperial convertible.

Great cars. I love the Formal wagons, especially the T&C tail lights. But I am admittedly biased.

Great cars. I love the Formal wagons, especially the T&C tail lights. But I am admittedly biased.
I agree Mr. C... but then again I'm biased also..I just put pics of my 76 in the let's see wagon's thread.
As far as a price on this.. I wish. He's dreaming.

I agree Mr. C... but then again I'm biased also..I just put pics of my 76 in the let's see wagon's thread.
As far as a price on this.. I wish. He's dreaming.

Your wagon looks great, but for me, THIS is the way to get one of these monsters - loaded !

And don't forget that $11.5k is Cdn$$, so that brings it back down to just over $10k in that drab green stuff you guys have.

He can do what he wants by raising the price but apparently no one ever told him that stemz 'n seedz will lead to bad tripz. We all know that all hi'z are not good hi'z

Very nice wagon. The taillights look like a Newport variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back