left front fender

sb61fury

Reaction score
I am looking for a left front fender my '61 I prefer the fender came from out west. I need to know the condition, the cost and the shipping . Please post photos with an honest description. The part around the headlight needs to be good

Last edited:
Desert Valley Auto Parts www.dvap.com., tried copy link but, couldn't used plymouth, and salvage yard for inventory, pages, 21-23 may be of help. I also made a data base of salvage yards if you would like it

Ams nos also have parts csrs, if a Lancer crosses, they show one on their web site, AMS Obsolete Home Page. Trying to help, PM me and I'll send the spread sheet I made last fall when I looked for a donor car.

I will check it out but I need the fender for a1961 fury the metal by the head light to the parking light needs to be good the fender is for the Valliant that won't work out

Last edited:
Went back to their wrb site, Saw two/ three valiant parts cars, though if I understand the previous post correctly

Went back to their wrb site, Saw two/ three valiant parts cars, though if I understand the previous post correctly
I need the fender for a fury not a valiant. the part were it goes to the headlight from the parking light needs to be good and rust free

Back