Let's see some Wagons!

Wagons are much more popular here in Germany. I like them, often they're as good as a hotel!

That's my Daily driver (It's a company car). Not old, not Mopar, but a great wagon. THE wagon here in Germany.

2013-10-28 13.59.54.jpg

2013-10-28 13.59.54.jpg

Hi fellas,funny this thread was revived,just posted this on Fbbo site. Wasnt looking for another project,but you guys know how that goes..lol anyway found on CL 15 miles from me so I had to go look...complete unmolested car with the typical mopar rust issues(floor pans ,wheel arches and front fender dog legs) the rockers an the rest of the structure underneath is solid thanks to an un00p0p_1OTSAZsZ4Xs_600x450.jpgrepaired oil an tranny leak its coated so I quess thats what saved the rest of it.Also surprisingly the firewall is solid just the cowl needs work but i expected that..But the best part is the color combo...Black with crimson red interior:eek:s_dancing2:Car was parked for 18 years under a tarp on 4 flats ,but once I dragged it out and put tires and rims on it and pulled it onto the trailer I feel in love.....total Mean BADASS..:yaayy: JOHN :eek:ops:00p0p_1OTSAZsZ4Xs_600x450.jpg

00p0p_1OTSAZsZ4Xs_600x450.jpg

I can't for the life of me remember ever seeing one in person.

IMG_0716.jpg

Was just thinking the same. If I had to find out the original taillight treatment for this model from three alternate suggestions I could'nt have picked the right one if my life was at stake.

If it were one or two modelyears later I would have said this was done under Elwood Engel who also brought a few designers from Ford IIRC.

Thats a sweet wagon, even with the rust

Thanks those were my thoughts exactly,I have already found out all the sheetmetal needed for repair is out there.Plans for spring are get it running and drive it,and slowly restore...I think the rust gives it survivor attitude...:sSig_thanks:

64 wagon

This is a 64 wagon I got from LA. Have tri-carb setup, alloy finned valve covers & other bits & pieces to go on motor. I live in New Zealand so not to many of these wagons around. Can't figure out how to upload pic's

Absolutely gorgeous.
Please ask the lad to turn his hat around.

I owned one of these. Are those vertical ribs a Land of Oz thing only?

16gc0ue.jpg

Last edited:
The Roadmaster is owned by a collector the last I heard.
Everywhere I went it got a thumb's up....

Back