Let's see some Wagons!

That's right; now the dog is demanding a walk. He's fit as well.

Last edited:
My old wagon.... Before I picked it pretty clean and sold it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Is this the wagon forum or the general bullshitting forum? Where's the wagons?

They*re all busy parting them out.
But I reckon that was a rhetorical question anyways.

Last edited:
OH MY, try to part mine out or even touch it and I sick the Motown goon squad on yeah. Some stupid red neck made ah move on it once. He spendz hiz time with Jimmy now and if anybody knowz where the squad planted 'um they ain't talkin'

Do you actually talk like that in person?

If your talking about Jer......... Yeah....... He does.....!

If you had showed up at Carlisle you would have been very entertained, (as we were), with Jers stories, (sometimes perhaps even true), and opinions, which are freely expressed, solicited or not.

OHhhhhhhh....... Did I mention that he will supply the St Paulis......!

Last edited:
Thanks Will. I couldn't have said it better myself. That's how yeah get when yeah past that 7th decade and get seriously movin' into the 8th. Dayz might be numbered so you call 'um all the way you see 'um no mater what the H*** anybody thinkz. What are they gonna do? Send me to Bosnia or the middle east or worse, back to fight the Tijuana Campaign again

At this point in your life you can talk about anything you want, whenever you want, and any way you want. You earned it!!!

Anybody in the pacific northwest have a 65-66 Town and Country they'd be willing to part with??

I saw the problems when I went to see it. I was looking for a sure grip and decided not to try and jack it up

september 2013:1968 chrysler town country-when muscle car guys ...

www.mystarcollectorcar.com/.../2034-september-20131968-chrysler-tow...

Here's a story on my recently restored (still a few things to do!) 68 T&C. Lovin it big time!!
Oh, man, this is the best part:
Peter owns some pretty unique Mopar muscle now and he's owned some incredibly rare cars but as he got older he started thinking about those station wagon vacations back in the 60s. He realized those big Mopars were also a big part of his past.
The real evidence that nostalgia matters came when Peter drove away in this big Chrysler wagon because his daughter was in the rear-facing kid's seat at the back

Slabbies are where it's at and that wagon is sweet! Nice article.

Back