Let's see some Wagons!

I like the boxy slabs better when it comes to station wagons, while I prefer the fuselage design with the other body styles. However they all just can't beat the station wagons from the late 50s for my taste at least.
Those blue line tires fit well, though I first thought these were whitewalls with the protection still on. Great car. :)

Last edited:
Not a wagon but very fuselage like for a slab I think.

image.jpg

I'm not even sure I still have it but I will if I find it. We might need a "blue room" like we have over on FBBO.

I'm not even sure I still have it but I will if I find it. We might need a "blue room" like we have over on FBBO.

That story is pretty tame..........funny as hell though! I don't think anyone would object if it was posted in the Jokes Section.

I wanted a 71 b body wagon as I had a 71 Coronet 383 magnum car. But I already had this 73 Fury wagon from a trade and started on it last year. I like you Plymouth wagon, and of course, the coronet. I still have the 71 Coronet, but it met a tree and the crumple zone crumpled.

Welcome Dreadni...very cool wagon!! 66 Chrysler T/C is my second most favorite mopar wagon.

Got any better pics? And maybe some more info...options...history etc.

Back