Let's see some Wagons!

I keep asking myself the same thing, man. That was one I should have kept. I saved it from certain doom as it was being dogged out by some poor family who just happened to have that as their daily driver. I nursed it back to health and some like minded Mopar guy offered me more than twice what I had in it, so I let her go.

Ah, so everybody has a price. Only it would need to be at least 10x what I have in it. Been offered between 2-3x for the Cougar and F100 and those guys got nowhere.

64 880

A few pics I took when the wagon was used in the viper commercial.

DSC09822.jpg

DSC09824.jpg

Here is my 69 custom suburban on the way to the hot rod shop for the start of resto. My parents bought it new in 69. Since 86 it has been my garage queen that now shares space with a challenger.

Here are pictures of a All Mopar show we went to last week at Junction Chrysler in Chardon,OH. I was asked to attend and that they wanted my wagon for their display of survivor cars. there were about 10 cars. my 68 Sport Suburban a 69 Dodge Polara wagon, 76 Imperial Broughm,a 1970 Superbird,69 Superbee, 72 Newyorker a 77 Dodge Charger a Dodge van and a Dodge Dart. the Polara wagon only had 77,xxx original mileswagonpics616 023.jpgwagonpics616 024.jpg

wagonpics616 023.jpg

wagonpics616 024.jpg

Not positive Will but I think the grab handles AND steps went away when Mother started swingin' the T-Gate from the side too...Have you decided yet weather it'z ah go or no-go for Ellie and You for Carlisle this year? Later Pal, Jer

Not positive Will but I think the grab handles AND steps went away when Mother started swingin' the T-Gate from the side too...Have you decided yet weather it'z ah go or no-go for Ellie and You for Carlisle this year? Later Pal, Jer

I'm pretty sure the steps were still used on 69-71 Suburbans. They appear in the 69 parts book. I recently bought a rechrome bumper for the Admiral and it had holes punched for the steps, which my original 6 pass bumper did not have. Tom (Polaris), located a 69 or 70 T&C that had the steps and was able to pull them and send them to me. (69-70-71 & perhaps 72 Plymouth, Dodge & Chrysler "C'" wagons all shared the same rear bumper). My 69 has the dual gate and it would be a stretch to climb in without the step.

No go on Carlisle this year. I've already sublet my vendor spaces. I'll be thinking of y'all, Probably next year though.

My 69 Monaco has the grab handles and the steps are in the parts box because the wrong bumper core was supplied from the rechromer (no holes to mount). And yes, that is the sill step.

Paul2.jpg

DSCN1605.jpg

Paul2.jpg

DSCN1605.jpg

Back