Let's see some Wagons!

heres mine.65 Canuk Polara 440....was 383 have a fresh 440 stroker with 440 source heads.Optioned it out with pw,pvw,ptg,pbench etc etc.Bought it 10 or more years ago off the old board from a guy with the handle BIGAZZPOLARA.
This pic is 5 years ago..it;s in a more assembled state now but still have to put the drivetrain in.TTI headers are here with bungs...still need the buy the EFI ..thats the next $$$$ hurdle.third pic is as purchased 100_0633.jpg100_0635.jpgHPIM0761.jpg

100_0633.jpg

100_0635.jpg

HPIM0761.jpg

New Wagon

Ok not a wagon but I can haul stuff with it, has auto level so you can throw in all kinds of dead weight.:surprised-005:

DSC02992.jpg

DSC03005.jpg

DSC02996.jpg

heres mine.65 Canuk Polara 440....was 383 have a fresh 440 stroker with 440 source heads.Optioned it out with pw,pvw,ptg,pbench etc etc.Bought it 10 or more years ago off the old board from a guy with the handle BIGAZZPOLARA.
This pic is 5 years ago..it;s in a more assembled state now but still have to put the drivetrain in.TTI headers are here with bungs...still need the buy the EFI ..thats the next $$$$ hurdle.third pic is as purchasedView attachment 42372View attachment 42373View attachment 42374

great car, great project.
Do you plan on keeping it as a sleeper cosmetically?

Carsten

great car, great project.
Do you plan on keeping it as a sleeper cosmetically?

Carsten
Pretty much stock appearance.I deleted the upper and lower aluminum side mouldings that were used on the Canadian non woodgrained cars.They were too tough and kinda not suited to a single tone non woodgrained car.Rest of trim is either NOS or rechromed /buffed original.Left the giant vintage hitch on it.Have some 15 x 8 ramcharger steelies for the rear....might go doggies but then again I've been thinking of pulling the American's (made in China lol ):) and T/A's off
my U code 3 Hun; putting them on the wagon and running the stock 70 C Body rallyes on the 300. Got all winter to figure it out.My first driver was my dads 65 Polara 440 4 dr slant auto....always liked the 65's .They were popular back in the day...on our 26 house street there were 4 including my dads...one of them a Monaco hardtop.

Here is my 1969 Plymouth Satellite R6 Red H-Code 383-4 Wagon. Bought it from the original owner.
attachment.php

ResizedImage951349213703413.jpg

I remember seeing it in april when I was in Monrovia and visited Ivor and Ken.
And of course at the spring fling and MATS

Carsten

mercury.jpg

63 mercury monterey colony park 390 2bbl original 4spd on the floor.
Did a lot , almost roadready , needs new clutch-plate.
Anyone know howmuch they did made with the 4-spd?

mercury.jpg

Helped a lady move with our classic wagon...very carefully. My friend Julio in the photo. Who needs a pickup?
0110151526.jpg

0110151526.jpg

Hergfest,

Are the front/rear cross bars on the roof rack adjustable?

Since Hergrest says his roof rack cross bars are adjustable and the rack itself looks the sameas my '66 Chrysler TC Wagon, , only shorter, anyone know for sure what year/make/model Mopars roof rack cross bars are interchangable with my '66 TC Wagon?

0903G.jpgIMG_0030.jpg
I'm not sure what the correct roof rack is for your wagon but this is what is on my '73 Polara and it was correct for a few years and a few models. Using the part number from the box you should be able to find out. I have this NOS roof rack in the box with all the mounting hardware and instructions. I'm looking for $500. for it. It has been posted in exterior parts for sale.

0903G.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

These are all awesome! I love just about any Mopar wagon. I don't know what it is, they are just bitchin'! I have a 68 Fury 2 dr now but I used to have this 69 Monaco back in 1999-2000.Mycars 116.jpgMycars 118.jpgMycars 119.jpgMycars 122.jpg

Mycars 116.jpg

Mycars 118.jpg

Mycars 119.jpg

Mycars 122.jpg

View attachment 43864

63 mercury monterey colony park 390 2bbl original 4spd on the floor.
Did a lot , almost roadready , needs new clutch-plate.
Anyone know howmuch they did made with the 4-spd?

That has to be the definition of low production. One of hardly any.

A buddy of mine had a 66 Chrysler wagon a few decades ago with a factory 383 4 spd.

Kevin

Used to have?
What's wrong with you, man.

I keep asking myself the same thing, man. That was one I should have kept. I saved it from certain doom as it was being dogged out by some poor family who just happened to have that as their daily driver. I nursed it back to health and some like minded Mopar guy offered me more than twice what I had in it, so I let her go.

Back