Let's see some Wagons!

jim 68 cuda what a small world isn't it. do you know what else he did to the car.i was told that the original motor may have been replaced or rebuilt but the seller wasnt sure. i am glad to have found this site. when i was had the gm wagons i was active on two forums the impala ss forum and gmlongroof forum. the members on those forums were a great bunch of people and a valuable source of info. i am looking forward to getting to know more mopar fanatics.

jim 68 cuda what a small world isn't it. do you know what else he did to the car.i was told that the original motor may have been replaced or rebuilt but the seller wasnt sure. i am glad to have found this site. when i was had the gm wagons i was active on two forums the impala ss forum and gmlongroof forum. the members on those forums were a great bunch of people and a valuable source of info. i am looking forward to getting to know more mopar fanatics.

My buddy, Tom, did replace the engine, and he put the chrome Magnum rims on it. The engine thats in the wagon is a 69 383 I believe. The original 383 HP motor was in need of a rebuild (He said the cam is wiped), and is sitting in his garage.
He would be willing to sell the engine so it could be reunited with the wagon. If you are interested, let me know, and I'll send you a PM with his phone number.
He misses the wagon, but the kids complained it was too hot in the way-back even with the ac on.

My buddy, Tom, did replace the engine, and he put the chrome Magnum rims on it. The engine thats in the wagon is a 69 383 I believe. The original 383 HP motor was in need of a rebuild (He said the cam is wiped), and is sitting in his garage.
He would be willing to sell the engine so it could be reunited with the wagon. If you are interested, let me know, and I'll send you a PM with his phone number.
He misses the wagon, but the kids complained it was too hot in the way-back even with the ac on.

Tom also said he stripped out another wagon parts car and there were alot of extra parts that went along with the wagon when he sold it, including glass and a luggage rack. If you got all those parts when you bought it, and are willing to part with the spare luggage rack, theres someone over on the Station Wagon Forum that is looking for a luggage rack for their 67 Fury wagon.
http://www.stationwagonforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17023

got all the extra glass and some odds and ends but no luggage rack.i assume seller kept as he said he was looking to get another wagon down the road and that the luggage rack was a rare option.

here is a '68 Chrysler Newport T&C that may son in law just purchased
440 TNT, 727, Cruise control, power windows, power door locks, power seats
2 owner car...

This wagon is now for sale...everything works except the A/C
Rebuilt Edelbrock 750 cfm 4barrel carb, 17" CragarSS wheels
All tint removed from windows
Even has functioning rear window wiper (wipes when window is lowered)
And the cruise control works perfectly.

Last edited:
downsized_0501001827.jpg

My 1972 Plymouth Fury Custom Suburban, my grandpa bought it new. It is an unrestored survivor car. I have done a lot of machanical work and such. And my favorite view of it is....
0501001349.jpg

This wagon is now for sale...everything works except the A/C
Rebuilt Edelbrock 750 cfm 4barrel carb, 17" CragarSS wheels
All tint removed from windows
Even has functioning rear window wiper (wipes when window is lowered)
And the cruise control works perfectly.

Thats a beautiful wagon. You should post the price and location for us. I would like to see more pictures myself.

@fuselage...
Nice car, I may even like yours better than my '72 Polara wagon.

GMM_Dec22_2011.jpg

Hmmm, let's say I'd like to have yours AND mine. Love the front end of that Fury :O)

Bob

Last edited:
Circle the Wagons

The green 69 was sold to germany. The tan 73 is currently for sale. I am losing my storage for the vehicle, and would like it to go to a good home. It is a loaded up car, with power windows, power door locks, am/fm with 5 speakers and fader, tilt, telescoping column and rimblow wheel. Dual air conditioning, power drivers sear, power passenger with recliner, cruise control, chronometer clock, and dealer installed load leveling rear shocks.

All options work but a/c and rimblow switch has been moved to a dash button. I bet the rimblow works, the previous owner probably got tired of blowing the horn around every corner.

Car is rot free, has new shocks, tune up, carpet. comes with a new headliner and load deck carpet still in boxes.
$5000. Currently running and driving car.

DCP_4790.JPG

DCP_4794.JPG

Those things look so much better without the paneling....
Clean and purposeful.... I haul *** and groceries....

Back