Let's see some Wagons!

Yes it is........... However sometimes you need someone to tell you no or to be a voice of reason.....my wife is neither. Her answer is always , nice....get it.

That is the truth, mine is the same way! If you want it she says get it! lol

That is the truth, mine is the same way! If you want it she says get it! lol

thats pretty cool. i had a wife like that. she would always say if you want it get it. the problem was after i got it, she would make me feel guilty about it. after we split up, for years i would buy things feel guilty about it and return it. took awhile to get over that lol

thats pretty cool. i had a wife like that. she would always say if you want it get it. the problem was after i got it, she would make me feel guilty about it. after we split up, for years i would buy things feel guilty about it and return it. took awhile to get over that lol

Rick, sounds like you were shell shocked.... I was the same way after my first one two!

My 71 Fury wagon. :D

If i can figure out how to post attachments, I just bought this one.. and am looking for parts. :D

DSC03913.jpg

DSC03914.jpg

Duals?

Are those dual exhaust some kind of factory option? I have never seen that type of set up before. Nice looking wagon!

My wagon's exhaust

Nah, not factory. It is the stock bumper from what I can tell with the reverse lamps removed and the exhaust exiting through it. Whoever did the exhaust was good at what they did. Unfortunately, I bought the car site unseen, and there are problems with the sub frame in the front. I would have figured it out if I had seen it. Quite frankly though, I am still happy with the car. It was driven off the trailer and into my garage, so it is just a matter of fixing the sub and finding the parts to get it back to where it should be. I am very anxious to get this thing on the road. It brings back some memories considering I had a 4 door Fury in college.

furmers.jpg

fursider.jpg

DSC03916.jpg

DSC03917.jpg

DSC03918.jpg

Nice wagon, six or nine passenger? Was she always in Norway or a recent import?

Gotta love a wagon

I love wagons too and even the things that bumped them out of the way. I will post pics when I figure out how. I have a few modern "wagons". I have a 2006 Chrysler Town & Country Limited. The kids love it and I have to admit I don't mind it either. I also have a 1995 Chrysler Town & Country Limited. I bought the 06 when the 95 hit 171000 miles. It still runs strong though. Both of them have the 3.8 and automatics. I also have a 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser that threw a timing belt and I have not gotten around to seeing if the engine is hurt. It is paid for so it doesn't cost anything to sit. That is it for modern wagons. Now for the not so modern. I have a 1978 Dodge Aspen SE woody wagon that I am doing a refurbishment on. Woody will be a cruiser and occasional daily driver. The former owner had an altercation with a bus that damaged both front fenders, the grille, and the front bumper although not bad enough to make him undriveable. I am also adding cruise control, delay wipers, a stereo, and a roof rack. I am also repairing the speedometer that is inoperative and replacing the worn out carpet. The super slant six and automatic run reasonalby well but I think the carb needs a rebuild. He gets poor fuel economy and hasn't got much get up and go. Woody is maroon on the outside with the 70's era red plaid interior that is in remarkably good condition. I plan on having him back together and on the show field at the Mopars with Big Daddy show in November in Ocala Florida in November. I also have three other F-body wagons. I have a 78 Volare woody that is a parts car. The body is completely rusted out as well as is the interior of the car. I suspect a salt water flood at some point in its life. I have a 79 Volare wagon with a 318 and automatic in it that stopped running and has a bit of rust. i had planned on cloning it into a Loadrunner wagon. I also recently aquired a 1977 Aspen wagon that was a woody that runs well too. I bought it to rob the fenders for my 78. I am not sure what I will do with her after I replace the fenders. It is rust free and runs great so it is too good to part out. sorry no C-body at this time. I hope to aquire a 65 Fury III 2 door hardtop and a 67 Fury III 4 door hardtop to replace the one I had in high school and foolishly traded away. Gregg

1966 belvedere ii wagon

How about a lowly "b" wagon?
In my area ,there are no wagons(except drag cars)

DRG'N WAG'N 007-2.jpg

65 Newport

Here's my 65 Newport. Just finished restoring it now looking to have some fun driving it.

moparts.jpg

Last edited:
Back