Let's see some Wagons!

440 powered

It was a 383 -2bbl car but I stuffed a 440 in it.

eng2.jpg

Has anyone ever seen or done a '66 "Sport" Fury Wagon? I admit I'm somewhat of a purist, but I sure would like to see a picture of that fantasy car on wheels.

Now thats cool....:icon_cool: I can't remember the last time I have seen one........if ever.

here is a '68 Chrysler Newport T&C that may son in law just purchased
440 TNT, 727, Cruise control, power windows, power door locks, power seats
2 owner car...

photo 5.jpg

photo 4.jpg

Wagons are too cool!!!! My Dad always had a Mopar wagon when I was a kid... had 7 brothers and sisters.

The last two wagons that were posted are amazing, very nice cars......

I always wanted one but waited too long to pull the trigger and havent found another since

71dodgers.jpg

crazyboutwagons

hi my name is mark i am from pgh,pa and have been a wagon guy since i was like 6 yrs old when my dad bought his first wagon a 61 plymouth suburban in seafoam green he traded it in 66 for a dealer demo 66 fury 1 in fire engine red which is the car i learned to drive on then was traded in 73 on a custom suburban.

i have been involved in the gm b-body platform for the past 5 yrs owning a 92 caprice and 2 96 roadmasters. i recently purchased a 68 plymouth sport suburban woody with a 383 auto a/c . was originally from colorado then went to virginia and ended up in pennsylvania 2 years ago . i bought it from a guy who lives about 15 miles from me in pittsburgh.

needs a little work on the quarters and spare tire well. i cant wait for spring to start working on it its sleeping now in storage till then .i tried posting pics hope they are viewable.

Greggies station wagon 003 (1).jpg

Greggies station wagon 004 (1).jpg

Greggies station wagon 006.jpg

Greggies station wagon 008 (2).jpg

68 plymouth sport suburban woody with a 383 auto a/c . was originally from colorado then went to virginia and ended up in pennsylvania 2 years ago . i bought it from a guy who lives about 15 miles from me in pittsburgh.

needs a little work on the quarters and spare tire well. i cant wait for spring to start working on it its sleeping now in storage till then .i tried posting pics hope they are viewable.

I only recently found out my friend here in Virginia sold that 68 Fury wagon. I remember when he replaced the di-noc wood paneling a few years back. I guess he didn't own it for very long.

Welcome to the board, what a nice looking 68 Fury Wagon. I havent seen to many of those in the last 30 years

Back