"Little (blood) Red" Gets Her Own Thread (Too)

As long as you have insurance.... which I'm sure you do, that's the big one. I wouldn't worry about it... enjoy!

2837b6b00452e340a153e5f1ccb6352d-barney-fife-bloodhound-jpg.jpg

Ya gotta Nip it Ang... Nip it in the bud! :rofl:

Last edited:
Nice score, the perfect "doctor's car". It obviously bothers you so fix the paint and be done with it. WRT insurance beware. Something happens and the insurance companies will use any excuse not to pay.

As long as you have insurance.... which I'm sure you do, that's the big one. I wouldn't worry about it... enjoy!
She had insurance on her before I sent the funds and getting her own tags (temp) today. We'll see how long it takes to get the real plates in MN during busy time of year for the DMV.

She had insurance on her before I sent the funds and getting her own tags (temp) today. We'll see how long it takes to get the real plates in MN during busy time of year for the DMV.
Going collector plates?

No that's for plates only I think...I usually walk out of there spending about $215.00-250.00 if I recall.
I'm too cheap to spring for the collector plates right away, I end up waiting a year, but I still get them.

Paint estimate: $800.00 a whole side to get rid of dings and dents and spray correct paint color...just blend the trunk lid scratch and hood blemishes.Trim coming off. Not painting whole car.

Last edited:
Funny and not so funny is they have this 2 dollar penalty for not transferring title within 2 week period. So I buy out of state title gets mailed to house certified eventually but I'm working miss mailman so pickup next day at post office.Then DMV doesn't transfer titles after 3 pm when I show up after work so I go back when I'm not working am schedule and I get a penalty as if I didn't try? wtf?

One reason I don't date the title when buying, I usually inform the seller of what I'm doing if I'm not going to transfer immediately. Never had any issues.

Well, least she's legit for the road now. I'm hoping to road test her more this weekend. Find out more about her.:lol:
20180518_055444.jpg

Funny and not so funny is they have this 2 dollar penalty for not transferring title within 2 week period. So I buy out of state title gets mailed to house certified eventually but I'm working miss mailman so pickup next day at post office.Then DMV doesn't transfer titles after 3 pm when I show up after work so I go back when I'm not working am schedule and I get a penalty as if I didn't try? wtf?
$2 is nothing, just a few months ago I was fined $83 for transferring a car into my name one day too late (14 days to do it), it's a real hassle having to drive for an hour to the nearest registration office and time gets away from you at times.

Little Red and Big Red spent a little time on the pad today. Ordered up the steering box and I will do the same on the pump as the box is dumping fluid nicely on my driveway. Might as well upgrade both. I wanted a high end box... But, they're not presently in stock...so just to get the leak stopped going with a Master Pro.
IMAG0012.JPG
IMAG0013.JPG
IMAG0015.JPG
IMAG0019.JPG
IMAG0017.JPG

Last edited:
Back