looking for 69 plymouth fury convertible spare tire bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
need the hold down bracket that is welded to the trunk floor. not sure of the interchange. not even sure what it looks like, but i need one :)

I'm parting a 69 two door hardtop. Will that work?

No, the convertible is different.

The originals are about 5" long (probably double those sold on ebay)
2014-07-20_002.jpg

2013-07-23_004.jpg

Alan

yeah, i lost 2 days of posts, but thanks guys. i appreciate the pictures because my next question was placement. headed to the junkyard this week. if i don't find one there i will check out the ebay ones.

yeah, i lost 2 days of posts, but thanks guys. i appreciate the pictures because my next question was placement. headed to the junkyard this week. if i don't find one there i will check out the ebay ones.

My car is still apart and is easily measured.

It might be easy enough to just place your spare in the trunk about 2" from the quarter and about 2" from the wheel well and then mark center.

I have one of those ebay ones, if I can find it you can have it.

Alan

No, the convertible is different.

The originals are about 5" long (probably double those sold on ebay)
2014-07-20_002.jpg

2013-07-23_004.jpg

Alan

That does look a bit longer. It's covered by the spare though, so that will never be noticed.

Headed to Vince's?

I was there a month ago and no old Mopars except for a derby'd Imperial that broke my heart.

That does look a bit longer. It's covered by the spare though, so that will never be noticed.

Headed to Vince's?

I was there a month ago and no old Mopars except for a derby'd Imperial that broke my heart.

yeah, vince's. i got lucky a couple years back and cut the whole floor out of a 69 newport, so the old mopars show up now and then. need some parts for my t&c van is the main reason though. thanks again everyone

Do you still need this?

I found the one I got off ebay (3" long, originals are 5")

Alan

i forgot,but yes,i do still need it. please let me know price with shipping,etc. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back