Looking to buy a 69/70 Polara Convertible (south central PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this car before.......I like it a lot. that's waaayyyy more than i can afford right now. were it near me i could a least try to dicker somewhat, but when you add the cost of getting it here, game over[/QUOTE]

It looks like a dealer has the car and I bet the price is pretty negotiable. Not likely are buyers lined up around the block.
Fly out, (or ride the amtrak), and take 3-4 days to drive back..... Man.... A trip like that... in a car like that.....!!!! A lifetime of memories and a great way to bond with the car. Would be worth the price of admission.
(The "glass half full" point of view).

Here I am..........This is a nice car, Arizona solid. It also has a Arizona interior, which means it will need work. The owner is an honest fellow, I have known him and his wife for many years.

Dave, what happened to the blue car from AZ (owners from NJ)?

Without looking in the registry she went to Finland.

This car was for sale for several years at a good price and no one wanted it for that price. The masses wanted to give Don 5 grand for a 1 of 19 N code Polara convertibles.
He sold it just before my N code became available. I've often wondered if the buyer had waited would he have gone after my car instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back