Looks like the C body Dry Dock is in Dry Dock......

I love the DryDock, been there or a version of a drydock for 15 plus years. Dont like all the kids or new to C body guys though, they're know-it-alls on their first one.

The kids were rude and ignorant. Finally had to say see ya later because instead of knowledge they resort to insults.
Didn't use to be that way.
< Sent from my tablet >

I dumped the Slab side/ Fusey dry dock a while back...I have no time for the crap that goes on there.

The kids were rude and ignorant. Finally had to say see ya later because instead of knowledge they resort to insults.
Didn't use to be that way.
< Sent from my toilet >

[FONT=&amp]-I have no time for the crap that goes on there.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]-Dont like all the kids or new to C body guys though, they're know-it-alls on their first one.[/FONT]

:rolling:

sounds just like the for cheese only forum

[FONT=&amp]-Yeah, all the old timers are here, lol...[/FONT]

I dumped the Slab side/ Fusey dry dock a while back...

Well put. To much slab stuff over there, and some fusey stuff. No formal what so ever. I like all the C's. But to much slab talk for me. Still check it out once in a while

Kinda like the b boby sites though. Dont see any talk about the later model coronts, cordobas, furys, or chargers. Id love to see more talk on them.

It's a moot point for me now, but I complained to him for years that the site was gawd-arful slow.
It appears he finally listened to me. LMAO.

Yes, I just checked it out and the speed has improved a lot. However, in general tech I did see two prominent spam posts dated May 6th despite upgrading to foil spam.

I find it hard to believe that kids are buying C-Bodies? Is that under 50 years old or 60? lol.......

Well, look at Nick here, he's what? 18? There are a few 20 and 30 somethings on the Dock So yeah, they're all under 80

I find it hard to believe that kids are buying C-Bodies? Is that under 50 years old or 60? lol.......

As A,B,E Bodies become more and more priced into the stratosphere, C bodies (and other "less" popular F,M,J Mopars) are increasingly becoming the only affordable Mopars for hobbyists.

I should of bought my NYB when I was younger.......it might of been done by now!

:buffer::buffer::buffer::buffer:

As A,B,E Bodies become more and more priced into the stratosphere, C bodies (and other "less" popular F,M,J Mopars) are increasingly becoming the only affordable Mopars for hobbyists.

A-Bodies aren't into the stratosphere. Only if they are genuine muscles. But the same is valid for SFGTs and Hursts ie. If they are nice and rare they do cost money and aren't available for a handful of bucks.

All kind of Mopars are still for hobbyists but the market makes the price

A-Bodies aren't into the stratosphere. Only if they are genuine muscles. But the same is valid for SFGTs and Hursts ie. If they are nice and rare they do cost money and aren't available for a handful of bucks.

All kind of Mopars are still for hobbyists but the market makes the price

Like I said, "less" popular...4 Dr Darts are in that category and I'm sure they're still affordable.

Back