Love my Durango!

Snotty

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
My wife and I took a trip for my most recent vacation, and we actually did a road trip for the first time since 2003. We drove to Denver to watch the Giants beat the Rockies, then down to Phoenix to watch the D-Backs beat the Brewers. We returned home with one stop for lunch in Fresno with our Daughter and family.

The great news? I averaged 25 MPG in my '17 Durango, which has the 5.7 Hemi. I saw 26+ twice, with one time topping out at 26.3 before I filled up.

Yes, I love this vehicle!

Took this picture when it first struck 26.

20190422_165833.jpg

Oooops!!! Wrong picture!!!

I'm liking the fact they are finally getting better mpg I'm still holding out for 50+mpg that's not a hybrid or electric

I'm shocked that I can get 20 mpg on my nearly 500 hp Scat Pack!

I can also burn down a full tank of gas and a set of tires in less than 30 minutes with the same car.

I'm shocked that I can get 20 mpg on my nearly 500 hp Scat Pack!

I can also burn down a full tank of gas and a set of tires in less than 30 minutes with the same car.
Cars are so much better today than they ever were!

I averaged 25 MPG in my '17 Durango, which has the 5.7 Hemi.

I'm pissed. My '05 1500 with a 5.7 gets around 15 average. But it's alright, she's mine and I love her. Maybe a blower will get me to 20.:D

I have averaged 18.5 M per US gallon for the 3000 miles since I picked it up. That's about 60% city/40% highway driving.

I'm pissed. My '05 1500 with a 5.7 gets around 15 average. But it's alright, she's mine and I love her. Maybe a blower will get me to 20.:D
A friend of mine, knowing the mileage I get in my Durango, recenly rented a Ram 1500 for a trip. He was very disappointed in the mileage compared to what he expected. I told him a pickup will never get the mileage as an enclosed vehicle. The bed, like an open convertible, is a parachute.

Back