Love racing in the past...

Is that Christopher walkin.... past a kid that looks like John Bo Schneider Duke?

Really cool link Thanks.

Why didn't this catch on, too funny?

Service with a Smile (26).jpg

Service with a Smile (26).jpg

That couldn't happen today because you would have to find a full serve gas station.

Bonneville is cool. I would like to go during Speed Week one of these years.

That couldn't happen today because you would have to find a full serve gas station.

How true LOL. I would guess the guy probably suffered some hearing damage if he used it very much. That had to be loud,heavy and hot.

And rather dangerous....I'm thinking no brakes.

They're skates, let go of the throttle and stop the way you stop on roller skates

We're having the Twelve Hours of Sebring this weekend as we speak.

http://sebringraceway.com/index.lasso

Every white trash dirtball in the country and every Lambo driving fer-ner have converged on my lil town this week.
I haven't left the house.

You're not selling parking spots on your grass? And selling Perrier in a lead crystal glass to your Lambo guests???

Funny as hell...
This is Fumbuck County to the max.
At Denny's you will see this week,
a 2006 Ford GT40 parked next to a lifted crew cab long bed dually diesel, and
a $hiny new $250,000.00 Porsche Factory Race Team tractor trailer rig next to a Gomez's Trucking 1978 Freightliner flatbead hauling sod.
It's one weird week and Walmart is sold out of Miller Lite.
A LOT of German speaking going on. I SHOULD park my car out by the main drag tomorrow.

Funny as hell...
This is Fumbuck County to the max.
At Denny's you will see this week,
a 2006 Ford GT40 parked next to a lifted crew cab long bed dually diesel, and
a $hiny new $250,000.00 Porsche Factory Race Team tractor trailer rig next to a Gomez's Trucking 1978 Freightliner flatbead hauling sod.
It's one weird week and Walmart is sold out of Miller Lite.
A LOT of German speaking going on. I SHOULD park my car out by the main drag tomorrow.

Walmart sells beer in Florida????

Don't let the rednecks here in Maryland find out! LOL!!!

I'm a bit concerned on the side effects in combination with guns.

Back