Lurking for 3 years, now coming out

What's the story on the '73 in the corner?

Soon to be for sale! It's a cruiser, has a little rust in one of the doglegs and one quarter but still a decent Imperial to drive around the area in. I bought it in Des Moines about 6 years ago.

Soon to be for sale! It's a cruiser, has a little rust in one of the doglegs and one quarter but still a decent Imperial to drive around the area in. I bought it in Des Moines about 6 years ago.
Any more pics...it looks like Silver Frost...?

Any more history on that one...I go nuts on any Imperial back story....this is a fun document from my 72 4 dr....
20180606_185232.jpg

Any more history on that one...I go nuts on any Imperial back story....this is a fun document from my 72 4 dr....
View attachment 190084
This is the only decent pic I've got at the moment. The guy in Des Moines was a Pontiac man, he'd only had it for a few years and I can't remember the prior story, it must not have been all that great...sorry

PB141274.JPG

Hello C Bodies,
Thanks Dave for the link for the tag codes, sorry I forgot about it.
Promised the car to my grandson.

Thanks a lot!

Build date for DL27G0D118871 was 9/8/1969. Her master cylinder, which I assume is original, looks like the equipment on all cars built till at least Oct. 31 and before at the earliest Nov. 5, 1969.

This is really helpful. I am now confident that I can send both the booster and the master of Regina FQ3 ( DL27G0D148841 ) for rebuilding, and that they’re correct for my car.

Back