Lurking for 3 years, now coming out

Megawattkid

Reaction score
Love the fusies. Added a 71 polara wagon and 70 polara conv yesterday:)

Imperial Row.jpg

Very impressive, welcome to the site from the Motor City!
Tell us more about all of them, we're interested!

Welcome to the site from Minnesota, that's a nice collection you have there!

:welcome: ....Kansas huh? I know the two cars you bought. Did you get the parts too?

What took you so long to join?

You love Fusies?? That's the understatement of the year. lol

Welcome!! Details please!!

2 of the Imperials came from the Charles Key auction, 69 2 door and 70 2 door. With a little tinkering I drove both of them off the trailer. The T&C is the pride of the fleet.

Hopper Wagon Cast.JPG

:welcome: ....Kansas huh? I know the two cars you bought. Did you get the parts too? Almost, my brother is trying to finalize a package deal on the parts and remaining e-bodies.

What took you so long to join?
Dislike for social media, but I can let my guard down for c-bodies...:)

It is good to see another crazy fuselage person with a great fleet of them. We need more folks like you to come out of the woodwork!
Beautiful wagon too - love the color combination - it is just outstanding! At last count I have one more Imperial than you are showing, so you need to catch up! At last count I have a 1969, 3 1971s and 1 1973, all coupes and a 1972 4 door. Just great vehicles, and nothing like them on the road anymore. The driving experience is unique as you surely know!

Many of us generally dislike social media as well, except for this site.

Welcome!

Welcome. I may have heard some of the story about your Polara convertible(s) but please update us?
The convertible is a 318 car, solid with just some minor rust in the trunk floor from the wonderful trunk mat. The wagon has two fender tags (barely..) but unfortunately the 440 was pulled out recently and the previous owner started sanding it down:(. LORD willing I'll get it home this evening as it is currently sitting outside with the rear window down...

Polara Tags.jpg

The convertible is a 318 car, solid with just some minor rust in the trunk floor from the wonderful trunk mat. The wagon has two fender tags (barely..) but unfortunately the 440 was pulled out recently and the previous owner started sanding it down:(. LORD willing I'll get it home this evening as it is currently sitting outside with the rear window down...

View attachment 138522

I'd have rather had it without the original 440 and whatever he did to it

It is good to see another crazy fuselage person with a great fleet of them. We need more folks like you to come out of the woodwork!
Beautiful wagon too - love the color combination - it is just outstanding! At last count I have one more Imperial than you are showing, so you need to catch up! At last count I have a 1969, 3 1971s and 1 1973, all coupes and a 1972 4 door. Just great vehicles, and nothing like them on the road anymore. The driving experience is unique as you surely know!

Many of us generally dislike social media as well, except for this site.

Welcome!

My wife would certainly agree with the "crazy" reference. All of my Imperials are not in the picture:) 2 69 coupes, 70 coupe, 71 4 door, 73 4 door, 69 4 door and a 63 4 door. Absolutely agree on the driving experience, the 71 and 73 are tagged and driven occasionally.

My wife would certainly agree with the "crazy" reference. All of my Imperials are not in the picture:) 2 69 coupes, 70 coupe, 71 4 door, 73 4 door, 69 4 door and a 63 4 door. Absolutely agree on the driving experience, the 71 and 73 are tagged and driven occasionally.

Oh good. I feel normal now! :rolleyes:

Back