Making a big car fast......the struggle is real.

I noticed your thread title Darrell. Pretty cool endeavor

But You know it's not have fast you drive a big car ... It's how well you drive a big car fast

I noticed your thread title Darrell. Pretty cool endeavor

But You know it's not have fast you drive a big car ... It's how well you drive a big car fast

Why do you insist on quoting the stupidest lines ever uttered in car movies? I don't have anything against Diesel except he has never played a character that has ever said one thing smart about a car... catchy Hollywood crap, yes... smart or accurate, no.
Quote Marisa Tomei instead, everything her characters have ever said about cars is accurate and smart.

Why do you insist on quoting the stupidest lines ever uttered in car movies? I don't have anything against Diesel except he has never played a character that has ever said one thing smart about a car... catchy Hollywood crap, yes... smart or accurate, no.
Quote Marisa Tomei instead, everything her characters have ever said about cars is accurate and smart.

Well alrighty then. That is not a Vin Diesel quote or even from his movies and is actually not a direct quote at all. It's from a lawnmower commercial actually.

I can't recall ever quoting a line from a car movie actually but it's probably happened, although it's certainly not common for me to quote car movies, especially lame fast and furious movies.

Regarding the direct insults - I don't recall ever attacking or criticizing you so if you feel like just jumping down my or any else's throat on this forum in the future have some class and do it in a conversation.

I'll try to cut back on the 'references' in future though since it's obviously really irritating you and must be irritating others if it drove you that far

Well alrighty then. That is not a Vin Diesel quote or even from his movies and is actually not a direct quote at all. It's from a lawnmower commercial actually.

I can't recall ever quoting a line from a car movie actually but it's probably happened, although it's certainly not common for me to quote car movies, especially lame fast and furious movies.

Regarding the direct insults - I don't recall ever attacking or criticizing you so if you feel like just jumping down my or any else's throat on this forum in the future have some class and do it in a conversation.

I'll try to cut back on the 'references' in future though since it's obviously really irritating you and must be irritating others if it drove you that far
Wow sorry, I didn't take anything to heart... I apologize. I certainly meant you no offense. I will check my tone in the future...

How did the oil pan fit ? Does the idler arm contact the pan? I am looking into this as I need a pan for my car as well. Could you add a picture of the underside of the car? Thanks John.

The idler arm hit the back corner of the pan. I swapped it out for the stock 413 pan for now. I thought about modifying the Milodon pan to clear the idler arm. It wouldn't take much work to clearance it but I decided on using the stock pan for now because I'm either going to sell the car and build something else or I'm going to full chassis the car to shed some weight and hang a couple turbos on it next year. If someone pays me the right price, I'll sell it. If not, it will go to the chassis shop this winter.

Do you have a 187 or 699 pan with the idler arm clearance Darrell? If you need one PM me I have a couple 699 pans

upload_2016-6-5_6-38-45.png

"...I'm either going to sell the car and build something else or I'm going to full chassis the car to shed some weight and hang a couple turbos on it next year."

I like 'em original but a full chassis turbo C body sounds interesting:thumbsup:, so here's to not getting your price.

@Darrell what ever happened to the car? My friend planted the seed of something similar to what you did with this car. Just curious to know.

Back