Making a big car fast......the struggle is real.

Getting closer!

225623_10205464006339907_1227879504446704669_n.jpg

I will let you guys know. I dug up some info on these headers. They used to be classified as a C-body header in an old catalog from many years back. We will see how they fit after I rebuild the trans and get everything ready to go in.

I will let you guys know. I dug up some info on these headers. They used to be classified as a C-body header in an old catalog from many years back. We will see how they fit after I rebuild the trans and get everything ready to go in.

Please do. In 1985 I spent four hundred on a set of Hooker headers, they looked great with absolutely no fitment issues. Oh, the starters they burnt up and damn did that floor get hot but it looked cool as hell under the hood of that four door Polara

What's that in today's money, $3500?

Couldnt tell you, all I knew was that I needed headers for that car come Hell or high water. Looking back they came from a speed shop, new in the box, I think they were called "Eastern Speed Shops" , could have been Ven Pilla but I dont recall. I was happy as hell though

Couldnt tell you, all I knew was that I needed headers for that car come Hell or high water. Looking back they came from a speed shop, new in the box, I think they were called "Eastern Speed Shops" , could have been Ven Pilla but I dont recall. I was happy as hell though

Growing up in Detroit, there was a chain called "Gratiot Auto Supply". I would blow my paycheck there as a teen weekly.

aa.jpg

Back