SOLD Mine- 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7 HEMI Station Wagon. $5,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportFury70

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am posting yet another car of my stepfather's here for sale, the time has come for him to now let his 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T go to a new home. He is downsizing the collection a bit. He bought this car in New York in 2010, so about 11 years ago and has owned it ever since then. The color is inferno red and the car is rear wheel drive. It has 106k miles, all stock stainless dual exhaust, a CD changer, a DVD player, heated leather seats, and power seats and pedals. New AC compressor, a recent steering rack and new headlights. A genuine Mopar cold air intake and aftermarket Vision Legend wheels are also on it. This is a great car if you want to start a collection of cars or just want to add a modern muscle car to your current collection!

Asking Price is $5,500. Located in Berlin, CT 06037

If you are interested in the car or have ANY questions please PM me, I will give you my stepfathers information!!

Thank you for looking and for everyone's interest
magnum 1.jpg
magnum 2.jpg
magnum 3.jpg
magnum 4.jpg
magnum 5.jpg
magnum 6.jpg
magnum 7.jpg
magnum 8.jpg

• Nice car, good price! I recently sold my identical Magnum for $6000. It had more miles than yours. 165000 I think. GLWS!

• Nice car, good price! I recently sold my identical Magnum for $6000. It had more miles than yours. 165000 I think. GLWS!

I so remember your Magnum, it had Chrysler 300 rims on it. It was a gorgeous car, you want another one again? ha ha, and thank you too by the way

My neighbor has its twin! It is my wifes not appreciated 6am alarm clock when he get on it every morning!!I have always wanted a Magnum just not at 6 in the morning!!

My neighbor has its twin! It is my wifes not appreciated 6am alarm clock when he get on it every morning!!I have always wanted a Magnum just not at 6 in the morning!!

Nice, he must have an upgraded exhaust system then. If you would like to, come to Connecticut and have a look at it

Go to www.driveuconnect.com they do the updates for the Chrysler domestics. Enter the VIN, and it'll tell you if they are available. If they are, it'll tell you how and how much. According to my local Dodge emporium, anyway.

EDIT - The answer is "no" according to the website. I think it electronically LOL'd me when I typed in "2005".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back