Mississauga (Toronto) Mopar Spring Fling

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
Had a look around there this morning. I saw a few C bodies and one member - Fratzog.

DSCN3359.JPG
DSCN3358.JPG
DSCN3360.JPG
DSCN3361.JPG
DSCN3356.JPG
DSCN3357.JPG
DSCN3379.JPG
DSCN3378.JPG
DSCN3375.JPG
DSCN3377.JPG

more to come.........

Today was hot and sunny but this year the show had to be moved from the old location at the Chrysler parts plant to the parking lot at the Meadowvale GO Train station. Had a nice chat with Peter today and we shot the **** about our cars and various shows. We speculated about the reasons for getting booted from our old location. Peter like myself is gaining a few whiskers so he had interesting stories to tell about past long road trips. Apparently still on his bucket list is to complete the final portion of Route 66 that he hasn't driven. That is also something I'd like to do with the Polara. We also shared some gossip about the trials and tribulations of this board. Peter I'll leave the rest for you to divulge since I'm not sure what you want to make public. Peter is a classy guy with a lot of knowledge. I'll post some of the pics I took which in part overlap the pics Peter took.

P1010260.JPG
P1010261 (2).JPG
P1010262.JPG
P1010263 (2).JPG

The only other board member I caught up with was Mike (300cruiser). He is a regular at this show and Moparfest. Mike attended the show with his 66 ragtop and has a 66 Newport 2 dr hardtop in the shop undergoing bodywork. He is anticipating putting the car back together over the winter months.

The only other board member I caught up with was Mike (300cruiser). He is a regular at this show and Moparfest. Mike attended the show with his 66 ragtop and has a 66 Newport 2 dr hardtop in the shop undergoing bodywork. He is anticipating putting the car back together over the winter months.
Fred,

I think you have your Mikes confused. I do look forward to meeting you some day...but I wasn't at the show today. I also wish I had a '66 ragtop!

Thanks to you and Peter for posting some great pics.

Signed,

The other Mike

Back