Mopar Mall - Obsolete Parts

rapidtrans

Reaction score
Anybody ordered stuff from Mopar Mall or Obsolete Parts recently?
Any issues with service or delivery?

Atlas Obsolete Parts? Bend over, grab your ankles, and asked them to at least kiss you first.
Never heard of Mopar Mall.

I bought a sending unit for my brown 71 fifteen years ago from Atlas...... no problem from them

Ordered a glove box liner, three weeks went by without hearing anything, I called, they forgot to place the order with the manufacture (REM.) After that it took about ten days to get the part.

I just ordered spark plug wires from them.. hope the ydon't have a problem filling that order...
I'll let you know.

I'm still waiting for the correct vinyl top from SMS....been on order since March!

I just ordered spark plug wires from them.. hope the ydon't have a problem filling that order...
I'll let you know.

As previously posted Im having a problem with plug wires staying on the plug so I eould love to know how you make out with the set you have ordered. 3 sets later from NAPA still have the problem on #8. If you don't mind sending me the info on what you ordered I would be grateful. You have my email. Thanks T

I'm still waiting for the correct vinyl top from SMS....been on order since March!

You still have a few months to wait Bob. If only SMS would get your stuff to you as fast as they collect your money........
I'm hesitant to order my 61 Fury door panels, but may have to just bend over and take it ..... They have no competition. $900.00 up front and at least a year wait.

You still have a few months to wait Bob. If only SMS would get your stuff to you as fast as they collect your money........
I'm hesitant to order my 61 Fury door panels, but may have to just bend over and take it ..... They have no competition. $900.00 up front and at least a year wait.

I just can't believe how cavalier they are about responding with a status. I've contacted them several times since Carlisle and still don't even have a ball park delivery date. They'll get back to me...

I just can't believe how cavalier they are about responding with a status. I've contacted them several times since Carlisle and still don't even have a ball park delivery date. They'll get back to me...
What are you going to do with it when you do get it?

I have bought things from Atlas in the past. In my opinion his prices are too high and he's a pain to work with. But, if he's the only guy who has what you want/need....

I've bought stuff for my '53 from Atlas through Ebay a couple times and had no problem at all.

I can not believe you haven't pulled them through the phone and smacked them by now... what douche nozzles.... (yes, I know where I stole that one)

As previously posted Im having a problem with plug wires staying on the plug so I eould love to know how you make out with the set you have ordered. 3 sets later from NAPA still have the problem on #8. If you don't mind sending me the info on what you ordered I would be grateful. You have my email. Thanks T
I had thought for sure the safety wire trick would get that solved... try lots of silicone spray down the boot and pushing the wire closer to the opening... make sure it clicks and push the boot farther on... try a heat shield even tin foil to just see if you can beat this...

Received order from MoparMall/Atlas Obsolete Parts today. Three weeks from placing order for delivery to my door.
I did email for an update last week as i had received no notice of a scheduled shipment yet.
Really have no complaints. I got the pieces i ordered. I'll buy from them again.
I realize some of these vendors may be a one man operation and operate more like a hobby. Since next to nothing is being re-popped for our C-bodies i'm just happy to find a source for parts.

Back