Mopars at the Park

Looks like you were in the west show field. These are from the car corral and east field.

Car_1.jpg

car_2.jpg

car_3.jpg

car_4.jpg

car_5.jpg

car_6.jpg

Nice show, thanks for all the pics. I don't get the flag paint scheme on that Baracuda especially with the black top but to each their own. Better than being donked I suppose.
the white Sport Fury is killer!

The '70 is a GT... Well I didn't check the VIN etc, but it looks legit from from the walk around.

May 2014 (14).jpg

Upon closer inspection, it is a right hand drive so I'm guessing it's an import from either England or Australia but that doesn't mean that I like it any better.

The licence plate shows he's out of his country; His paint scheme shows he's out of his mind... :grin:

There was a 2nd generation Challenger there with a Super Bird like nose and wing and I couldn't bring myself to take a picture in fear that bystanders might have thought that I liked it.

May 2014 (14).jpg

Looks like you were in the west show field. These are from the car corral and east field.

I met the '74ish Newport and the blue '70 300 on the road on my way there and saw a glimpse of the Hurst 300 on the west side of the SW building when I first arrived, but it was gone before I could make a loop to come back to it.

The east field was fairly barren by the time I got over there. Even looking at the cars in the background of your pictures, I see that I missed out on seeing quite a few nice cars.

Great pictures fella's - thanks for posting them. I thought the same thing when I spotted the Union Jack on the barracuda too !

Aren't those Billy Fury's cars....... I see about three cars there that look like his

Thanks for posting some great Mopar photo's, show season is just getting underway here.

Back