Mopars at the Red Barns July 27th, 2019

p7270015-jpg.jpg

UFFF! Those tits!

We should’ve tried to organize a meet and greet.:BangHead:

Yes, I'm sorry I didn't recognize that your car was there or I would have tried to track you down. But there were SO many cars and it seemed so LITTLE time. I know I didn't see even half of what was there. Next year maybe???

Yes, I'm sorry I didn't recognize that your car was there or I would have tried to track you down. But there were SO many cars and it seemed so LITTLE time. I know I didn't see even half of what was there. Next year maybe???
You probably thought it was a Lincoln...:lol:

Western Michigan Mopar Club Show just keepz getting better and better at Red Barnz. I miss that show. Had my own parking place under the big tree on the west side of the Shell Station. Close to the potty too, lol. Jer

I arrived about 4:00 pm the day before with no clue how the meet worked. No one around, museum was still open, back gate was open. So I drove in, picked a nice spot under a big shade tree and thought I'd stay there until someone said otherwise. Connie got the attention of several museum personnel, (so much for being descrete), but nobody said to move on. I cooked a frozen stoffers meal in my microwave, watched the sun set with a beer and got a good nights sleep.
The next morning, had breakfast and was set up to vend early. A beautiful day with lots of people. Enjoyed some time with Matt & Jeannie, met a couple of other friends I had not seen in awhile. And it was all free....! I never
did get to the show field. Looks like there were some nice vehicles there.
I94 across Michigan is NOT a great tour route..... I found a back road route back across. A little more time but so much less stressful. It's the journey..... not the destination. I was back in New Boston Sunday night before dark.
Some pictures of the grounds around me.

DSC04881.JPG

DSC04882.JPG

DSC04884.JPG

DSC04886.JPG

DSC04887.JPG

DSC04888.JPG

Back