Mopars in the Park 2021

You might check their website for sure, but I thought a couple of years ago they were accepting cars at the gate.

It's time the Imperial took a trip back to Minnesota. Been 16 years since it found me there.
What's the scoop on good hotels in the area?

I have stayed in Hudson Wi, just across the river, out of the main city, nice safe area. About 15 minutes from the show. Hampton inn and others. There are a couple of hotels in Stillwater if I recall a Days inn and Maybe an AmericanInn.

Last edited:
I just booked at the HI express in Hudson.
The Hampton Inn where I stayed before was showing 185 a night.
Stillwater hotels were even more.
Hudson has a nice little downtown right on the river. Park the car at the hotel and Uber down there for dinner and drinks.

This is the flyer for the biggest Mopar only show in the Midwest.

View attachment 435023

I'll be there with one of my '66 Dodges, not sure which one. We can do a meet and greet at noon, if that works for the folks who go.

The A body guys come from all over the region, and I don't see why we can't as well. I'd like to see at least 30 C bodies there. If we can get as many members from the site to go, I think we can pass that with all the locals who show. We have the big, comfy cruisers, don't we?

Plenty of cars to see, in the show field or the displays they have in the buildings. A pretty big swap meet, and what always seems to be a growing car corral.

I'm going to register right now, hope to see you there!

I want to go

IMG_20210310_110243445.jpg

We have never attended this event. Would consider a swap meet spot. Is the show a good size. Would preorders make it wort attending

We have never attended this event. Would consider a swap meet spot. Is the show a good size. Would preorders make it wort attending
It will be the second year at this location, but they had over 1,000 cars registered for the 2019 show. Biggest show after Carlisle and the Nats, and room to grow at the new location.

It will be the second year at this location, but they had over 1,000 cars registered for the 2019 show. Biggest show after Carlisle and the Nats, and room to grow at the new location.

In 2010, I went to Spring Fling in LA and the MN show. The MN show had more cars WITH RAIN, than spring fling did in sunshine.

I should know by the end of the month if I'm going to make the trip north to Stillwater. When I unofficially asked off I got it. Last week I officially asked for the weekend off I found out now I can't. Now I'm told to go ahead and plan my trip they'll figure something out. So I have no freaking idea anymore.
Once I get the '81 out of the fairgrounds, I'm going to prep for the show no matter what. So I can at least come and visit even though I'll be in a different section.

I should know by the end of the month if I'm going to make the trip north to Stillwater. When I unofficially asked off I got it. Last week I officially asked for the weekend off I found out now I can't. Now I'm told to go ahead and plan my trip they'll figure something out. So I have no freaking idea anymore.
Once I get the '81 out of the fairgrounds, I'm going to prep for the show no matter what. So I can at least come and visit even though I'll be in a different section.
Park where you feel like, they won't say anything.

I am traveling from Denver to be there for the 1st time. Does the "swap meet" go all 3 days or is it just Friday like Back to the Fifties?
All three days, I believe. I'll double check when I get home.

Back