Mopars in the Park 2021

All three days but like most National three day shows not much going on Sunday. I think we are heading back on Saturday afternoon.

Any word on if Mopars in the Park will be going on as scheduled. Sounds like a few Minnesota car shows are starting to cancel. Our local event just postponed to October (maybe if we're lucky) And sounds like all the Back to the 50's events at the State Fairgrounds are cancelling too.

If I don't get any shows in this year I just may not be responsible for my actions.

As far as I know, it is still on. They cancelled much earlier than this last year.

Well I'm officially registered for Mopars in the Park. Planning on going up Saturday for sure and maybe Sunday if I'm feeling it. Although it will be my 81 Imperial in attendance. Must not be a lot of 80's rwd because I am #2606.
IMG_20200827_175153065.jpg

Everybody ready?
This is coming up fast. I cannot wait for the 3-1/2 hour drive. I need to make my parts wanted, but not really needed parts list. I should bring some of my spare stuff to sell if anybody needs them. Will get ambitious in the next few days and take them out.
1- 68 Polara trunk mat (rubber with the '69 pattern)
1- NOS power steering reservoir (the larger one that was used on Chryslers but not Polara's unless they had the 440 an A/C)
1- engine splash guards (rubber from REM - not the nice ones line DMT offers)
pair of '67 - '68 interior vent seals. (Jim from DMT sent them to me when he did my body seals, but I forgot and ordered another pair from him)

Not sure what else- I may have a passenger side manual window regulator, I fixed my old one (2dr HT) at least 67 & 68.
Will have to think on it.

Everybody ready?

Yep. We're coming up Friday.

I'm bringing some local brew for a 'beer exchange' but since I'm not bringing a car, it would be nice to hook up with someone outside the fairgrounds to take the cooler.

Is there a meet and greet place and time scheduled for Saturday?

I will be driving in Friday morning sometime. I was planning on leaving Fargo around 6 am, and it is about a 4 hour drive, so arriving around 10?
My wife may or may not come, which may affect my arrival time.
I have to pick up a few local beers as well.
Meet around 11:00 AM Saturday? Am open for other options as well.
By my car is fine. The Burgundy Metallic with white hard top ‘68 Polara, should be easy to find. HWYCRZR on the license plate.
I may also have a blue canopy set up if is hot.
Marty

I should probably add to my parts list of items for sale that I will bring if anyone is interested.
I have an NOS Park forward park brake cable for a ‘68 Fury (not Wagon), that I mis-ordered a few years back due to improper listing. This is when I found the Plymouth Wheel base is shorter than the Polara. When I tried to install it I found it too short for the longer WB Polara. And then I looked up the P/N’s.

I should be there by 11am. As I'm trying to avoid the interstate traffic as much as possible. Coming up the back way though Hastings just like when I visit family in Woodbury.

Hopefully it doesn't get really warm and sticky because she doesn't like running in those conditions.

I should be there by 11am. As I'm trying to avoid the interstate traffic as much as possible. Coming up the back way though Hastings just like when I visit family in Woodbury.

Hopefully it doesn't get really warm and sticky because she doesn't like running in those conditions.
I'll wave at ya when you Cruise threw Hastings!

And me. I picked up some micro brew too. Since I'm not driving on to the field, I'd appreciate meeting someone out side to take it in.
I could likely meet you Saturday morning and drive the cooler in. I am staying in Hudson. Are you staying anywhere close to there, or we can meet in the General Parking lot or the gas station across the street.
We can figure out a plan on Friday

Practicing loading my trunk. Who says our trunks are big enough. Maybe I just have too much junk in my trunk. There are a couple of extra things that I will remove before going, I bead shopping this morning. I had to buy a new cooler. My others are too tall. 16” tall is the limit strategically placed. 18” is too much.
I have my canopy packed it is going to be hot. I will get to test out my new re-cored radiator from last summer. My wife is having second thoughts about going and no A/C

CBB8546A-4A88-41D5-BDB8-746A570BE23B.jpeg
7CA2E770-B0F4-4B8A-BFD4-8A4A4D7A005C.png

My wife said hell no to 90+ degrees at a car show, so I am coming solo. I have a shade tent, 24 pack of water, some Arnold Palmer’s a hat and beer to trade/exchange. I should be fine.
I hope to roll in around 10:00 tomorrow before it gets too hot.
See you guys this weekend.

Already sold a bunch of stuff on setup day. All of the bins are full of NOS parts so please shop away this weekend!

59B4FE23-799D-44F6-8E86-C71A0C78BFF1.jpeg

Back