More Recent Photos of 1971 Chrysler 300 Sunroof Car That Showed up on Facebook

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
1668467619430.png

1668456000192.png

It looks like Burnished Red Metallic with a Russet vinyl bench seat interior. It is a recent "barn find". It is not for sale as these are just a couple recent photos shared on this site for those who have not joined the C body forum on the Facebook site.

Last edited:
That is an awesome looking car! Everything about it just works!!
And with a sunroof non the less.

That was quite the clean up. Looks like a totally different car.
This one being the russet interior that ayilar pointed out to me a few days ago and a year or so ago.

There are so many closed C-body groups on FB that it's hopeless to keep track of them all.

Nice find!

there is one like that local to me. white, black gator grain top. black interior, buckets console, sunroof. he is another "gonna fix it" guy. last i saw it the roof was 1/2 open and sitting in a wetland. its a parts car at best now

How long has it been sitting outside with the roof partially open? That's really dumb indeed when the car had good value some time ago now. Any way to get some photos and Body Code Plate photo for our records?

Thanks.

How long has it been sitting outside with the roof partially open? That's really dumb indeed when the car had good value some time ago now. Any way to get some photos and Body Code Plate photo for our records?

Thanks.
probably 15+ years like that. it was sent to a chrysler wrecker locally in 1995? ish they bought it then. was ok until it was moved there. it will die there.

probably 15+ years like that. it was sent to a chrysler wrecker locally in 1995? ish they bought it then. was ok until it was moved there. it will die there.
Got any pics or links?

no. is a couple miles from me but no interest in going to look at it. one day maybe but not on my list of things to do. lol
Well, at least that's clear.

Since it's in BC, maybe @marko or @boostedvan might be interested in stopping by the next time they head out in direction of Salmon Arm

Is there a fender tag to share, by any chance?

I have sent a message to Mr. Hughes who owns the sunroof car requesting a photo of the fender tags, so we will need to wait to see if he is willing to provide that information.

Back