Mr C's Christmas Imperial

Mr C

Reaction score
Christmas was good! Despite my storage difficulties, I could not say no to this car at the price I negotiated. I feel like I stole it. Picked it up today.

Yes I need some 68 trim parts (drivers skirt and drivers front fender upper side piece).

68 Imperial coming home.jpg
15970188_1063645707114011_1994750172_n.jpg

Christmas was good! Despite my storage difficulties, I could not say no to this car at the price I negotiated. I feel like I stole it. Picked it up today.

Yes I need some 68 trim parts (drivers skirt and drivers front fender upper side piece).

View attachment 111388 View attachment 111389
Congratulations... Glad you have one with an eagle back in the collection.:thumbsup:

U-haul let you put a 68 Imp convertible on their trailer! I had to fight with them to let me put my 48 Desoto on one, and I'm sure it weighs less then that Imp. ;)

Cool car....what are the options and such on this one....and plans?

Congrats Mr C!! Great to see another C with you!

Looks like you have a little work ahead of you. Look forward to seeing what you do with her!

U-haul let you put a 68 Imp convertible on their trailer! I had to fight with them to let me put my 48 Desoto on one, and I'm sure it weighs less then that Imp. ;)

Cool car....what are the options and such on this one....and plans?

The car is pretty fully loaded, Dual PSeats, PAnt, ATC, P vent windows, 440 Dual, P top, Light Sentinel, etc.

Plans are, in the short term- make the car mechanically 100% and no real emphasis on cosmetics (kind of rat rod-ish). After the mechanicals are satisfactory I will dismantle the car for a complete makeover in all respects.

I told U Haul I was towing a Charger. Towed fine...just took it nice and easy.

Nice! I thought you weren't a ragtop guy, Matt! Looks like a fun one, and at a pretty decent price, to boot.

He paid peanuts if lower than the asking price. Way to go man!!

Back